There are 268 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Just call him Corey.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Just call him Corey.

In one game Our Corey has already had more success!
I don't care what we call him, I know if he keeps playing like he played in STL Skuta won't be starting in place of Aldon much longer. In fact I think he should start against Houston.
Gore, I think the aldon signing is going to be a lot more complicated, and maybe a little less expensive, especially, when he got suspended INDEFINITELY.
Originally posted by LVJay:
sh!t bout to get more sour for QBs....

I like that ... nicely done I said back at draft time that he reminded me of Aldon Smith. Long, rangy and strong. His bull rush looks eerily similar to Smith's. As long as he doesn't get injured on a Seattle cut block, I think this guy will be something special.

Yes but did he get to tap Alyssa Milano? I think not.

Not yet, but he still has time
-Oir is pronounced "Wah" in french, the cajuns originated from the french when they were displaced from the french-indian wars. Seems his family is from that part of the country so its probably pronounced Wah but goes by both since half the people in his life never pronounced his name right lol.

Anyways, his athleticism is off the charts not just in rushing the passer, but watch him drop off into coverage and he is fast as f*ck. When Aldon gets back, we will have 3 great olbs who can rush the passer, along with Skuta who is a "jack of all trades, master of none" type. Hopefully we rotate these 4 and keep em fresh for january.

He also hasn't tapped Corey Feldman like the other Corey did for years either and I'm sure he'll get over it.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by LVJay:
sh!t bout to get more sour for QBs....

I like that ... nicely done I said back at draft time that he reminded me of Aldon Smith. Long, rangy and strong. His bull rush looks eerily similar to Smith's. As long as he doesn't get injured on a Seattle cut block, I think this guy will be something special.
LOL!!

This would make my life. Seriously!
Originally posted by 5280High:
-Oir is pronounced "Wah" in french, the cajuns originated from the french when they were displaced from the french-indian wars. Seems his family is from that part of the country so its probably pronounced Wah but goes by both since half the people in his life never pronounced his name right lol.

Anyways, his athleticism is off the charts not just in rushing the passer, but watch him drop off into coverage and he is fast as f*ck. When Aldon gets back, we will have 3 great olbs who can rush the passer, along with Skuta who is a "jack of all trades, master of none" type. Hopefully we rotate these 4 and keep em fresh for january.

That is EXACTLY what jumped out to me about his game. He is very good turning his hips and getting down the field to cover. Game experience will only make him better.

Love to see good young talent develop into budding stars.
Lemonier is good.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
looked good against the lambs. Then again, it's the lambs.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Why do we have to have a catastrophe to get guys on the bench out on the field? Baldwin was definitely not going to get time with patton in there...and patton got precious little time. Lemonyay sure looks to have talent, and looks a lot bigger than I thot. Definitely strong, and I didn't see anybody push him around. Also apparently has a good nose for the ball. If he didn't make a tackle, he was right there. You gotta like that. Yet, without aldon's trials and travails, we probably would never have seen Lemonier....and that is a big mistake, one that Coach H has been guilty of since getting here. With time, Lemonier looks like he could start, but certainly be in the rotation. I wish Coach would have as much faith in playing his draftees, as he did in picking them....you never know what kind of really good talent is on the bench....until they play. Same applies to Tramain Brock , who very likely will start over Nnamdi...because Brock looked really good in pass protection and also tackles. Nnamdi, well....he probably is going to be a backup...bringing up the obvious question...what the heck happened to him?

Baldwin was a month behind as far as learning the system. Cory is a rookie who was playing behind Aldon Smith. Not hard to understand why either of them didn't see the field early on. You cannot make the assumption that they wouldn't have gotten more playing time as the season progressed but in the beginning it didn't make much sense to play either of them.
Share 49ersWebzone