There are 163 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he reminds me of LT, Derrick Brooks, Charles Haley, Ronnie Lott and Steve At**ter all rolled into one.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
hahahaha...hohohohoho...we got corey with pick 3/88.

he's as good as a late 1st.
Originally posted by xcfan:
hahahaha...hohohohoho...we got corey with pick 3/88.

he's as good as a late 1st.

Great value that's for sure.
Still beastin.
Nothing but intensity
Aldon clone
He's 20 lbs lighter and .23 faster in the 40. He'll be more versatile in coverage. He'll make more plays on the wide side of the field. And, he looks so fast of the mark that he'll get his share of sacks too.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
missed an easy sack last night. dude better get his head out of his butt now!
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
a tad bit early for that comparison but he did look pretty good

good call he reminds me more of lawrence taylor

HAHAHAHHAHAHA that was great.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he reminds me of LT, Derrick Brooks, Charles Haley, Ronnie Lott and Steve At**ter all rolled into one.

Lol you can't say Steve At**ter here

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
missed an easy sack last night. dude better get his head out of his butt now!

Purely unacceptable. No Lemonxcuses here.
First of all. Yes he's going to be a Pro Bowler in two years imo. And I thought it was funny how none of the analysts could pronounce his name properly when he first got drafted. Dilfer and co kept calling him pennies. I never took French in school and I was blown away at how stupid that was. Especially after dilfer evidently asked him about it an according to Trent that's how he pronounced it. Uh no.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Aldon clone

He doesn't have the same stunt ability as Aldon. He is surprising people with his strength. Last night he struggled with Schwartz from KC.
Originally posted by bdub2588:
First of all. Yes he's going to be a Pro Bowler in two years imo. And I thought it was funny how none of the analysts could pronounce his name properly when he first got drafted. Dilfer and co kept calling him pennies. I never took French in school and I was blown away at how stupid that was. Especially after dilfer evidently asked him about it an according to Trent that's how he pronounced it. Uh no.

Well, Dilfer and stupid in the same sentence is not surprising. Smart and Dilfer in the same sentence is.
Man, this guy's potential is off the charts - if he can take to our coaching he'll be a star
Share 49ersWebzone