There are 120 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
All the talk about the defense on this page is on point
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Shaun Smith feeling on Anthony Davis' privates... TJ Mcdonald yanking off Vernon Davis' junk...

and this sh!t....
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He also kicked RGIII in the nuts

lol

Next will be Tank getting ejected for beating the crap out of a Cawk lineman (for rubbing on his sack)
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by Arson:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He would fare better health wise falling into Aldons arms because Brooks is going to try to take his head off. Dude is violent. Aldon is more the gentleman

lol Aldon left rg3 a crumbled heap last year.

Aldon da BEAST!

Midget Wilson should be worried, **very** worried!!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
You watch tape on Aldon and you see him making good clean hits without driving the QB into the pavement. You watch Brooks and he looks like he is trying to sit the QB down by the water cooler

This is a perfect example of Aldon Smith's life in the microcosm. He has good intentions, but somehow, he gets accused of being a thug and kicking RGIII in the balls, as if he did it on purpose.

Yes because the elite athlete and pass rusher that Aldon is he could really hurt QBs legally if he wanted to but he is just trying to make good clean plays. He gives the QB a good clean shot and then wraps up to finish the play and recover the ball if it is there but there is no Rocky Bernard cheap shot sh** like we saw when Alex Smith separated his shoulder. There are no helmet to helmet cheap shots like the one Mike Robinson laid on KW while he was still on the ground and there was no standing up a guy while your teammate takes out a guys knees like Leroy Smith did Manningham and there was no rolling up an oblivious lineman's ankle like Sweezy did to Ian Williams. If Aldon wanted to he could have put a ton of QBs on IR but instead he makes the play then does his little shimmy for the camera and moves on to the next play. You can see that there is no ill intent in his play
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Aug 1, 2014 at 12:04 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I think this Defense will be better than the 2011 defense

I think that ceiling is possible but only when the entire gang is back and we stay healthy (Bowman, Aldon, Cowboy gives us one more above average to elite year).

Our DL depth is bananas. Going to give us many rotational opportunities so we can rest guys like Justin and Ray Mac. If they perform as well as they look currently on paper, they'll be every QB and OC's nightmare.

We have the best starting LB corps in the league, all four are All Pro and Pro Bowl caliber players. And the depth behind them in Wilhoite, Skuta and Borland is nothing to sneer at either. Can't wait til Bow returns. And Brooks seems to get better and better every year.

There's question marks and legitimate concerns with our secondary but if our Dline and pass rush plays to their potential, I wouldn't worry about them one bit. Besides, I think the youth, athleticism, playmaking ability, and size of this new group is being greatly underestimated and overlooked. I think they can surprise people next year.

Dayum, our defense could be downright scary going into the playoffs.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
This kid is really looking good in camp. Can't wait to see him on game day.
I hope our offense matches our defenses success.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by Arson:
He would fare better health wise falling into Aldons arms because Brooks is going to try to take his head off. Dude is violent. Aldon is more the gentleman

lol Aldon left rg3 a crumbled heap last year.

Aldon da BEAST!

I want Aldon must smash hit hard on Russell Wilson please! We must hurt him. Let him hear us!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I want Aldon must smash hit hard on Russell Wilson please! We must hurt him. Let him hear us!

wilson is very good at not taking punishment. that little f**ker. He never gets lit up like that and has really good pocket presence.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

wilson is very good at not taking punishment. that little f**ker. He never gets lit up like that and has really good pocket presence.

Yep I know. No one can't sack at him. He is smart to escape and run to quick. So I want Aldon and Brooks must trash words their mouth on him. Need give him fear when they gave him the words s**t. Do it.. Wilson will going down and possible fear.. he will struggle for real that works it.. Trust me..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 1, 2014 at 6:50 AM ]

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Yep I know. No one can't sack at him. He is smart to escape and run to quick. So I want Aldon and Brooks must trash words their mouth on him. Need give him fear when they gave him the words s**t. Do it.. Wilson will going down and possible fear.. Trust me..

well said and agree 100%

Yep I know. No one can't sack at him. He is smart to escape and run to quick. So I want Aldon and Brooks must trash words their mouth on him. Need give him fear when they gave him the words s**t. Do it.. Wilson will going down and possible fear.. he will struggle it that works it.. Trust me..

well said and agree 100%

Go to spread my words.. bro..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 1, 2014 at 6:50 AM ]
My boy Tank probably had the best game of anyone on the team today.
He and Dial...even Okoye. They were the only ones who pushed the pocket and caused sacks and fumbles. The rest seemed
Originally posted by NCommand:
He and Dial...even Okoye. They were the only ones who pushed the pocket and caused sacks and fumbles. The rest seemed

Okoye looked ok on passing downs, but he got pushed around like a shopping cart by scrubs on running plays. The dude needs work. Lots of it. If he doesn't look at least twice as good (or half as bad) against the run next week he's probably gone.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Aug 7, 2014 at 9:48 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone