LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hopper:
That was one of the things that really stood about Tank at FSU. His hands are so quick and strong he can disengage&redirect so easily.

I've stated a couple of times I follow FSU pretty close and tank always jumped off the screen to me. Before he ripped his knee in the florida game, I was convinced he was a top half of the first round guy. While at FSU,he played in a 4 man line. It's seems like he had added the needed weight for a 3-4 end without sacrificing quickness.
Originally posted by socal9er42:

Reports on Tank, Dial, and others in Camp are very encouraging. Hope there is a good rotation all season so everybody stays fresh through the game and through the Season.

Exactly Cowboy and Raymac need more rest
  • mod
  • Veteran
What's all this talk about tank replacing RayMac? Dude is gonna replace cowboy. Smith ain't got that much time left.
Originally posted by mod:
What's all this talk about tank replacing RayMac? Dude is gonna replace cowboy. Smith ain't got that much time left.

Tank is gonna replace all of them. 1 man defensive line. 4 linebackers, 6 DBs. Super Bowl.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
telling you, Tank Carradine will be the best player from last years draft.
Originally posted by mod:

I don't understand it either. Maybe they forgot what our issues were in 2012 with the D-line.
Originally posted by Garcia:
telling you, Tank Carradine will be the best player from last years draft.

Could very well turn out that way.

Just stay healthy Tank...
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Bull rush tank and okoye inside on 3rd downs.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by DeUh:
7. Tank Carradine

@taylorprice49Tank Carradine lined up as the right defensive tackle with the first defense.

@mattbarrows Tank made of iron @mattbarrows Carradine was the starting right defensive end in place of Justin Smith (shoulder).

@mattbarrows I'm not sure if it's possible to pancake guard Mike Iupati. But Tank Carradine came awfully close during one-on-one pass-rush drills when he forced the big left guard backward several steps. Everyone who is asked about Carradine invariably talks about his strength, and that's been evident in this drill.

@grantcohn Mike Iupati and Adam Snyder had trouble just getting their hands on Carradine during one on one blocking drills. They'd reach out to punch his chest and he would slap their hands away and run right past them

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/179059-2014-practice-recap-thread/page2/#post30

Man, wouldn't it be nice to watch him chuck Wilson out of bounds like a worn out rag doll?

Man I'd love to see that!
Originally posted by xcfan:

Those two together could collapse the Great Wall of China.

• Giedi
  • Veteran

....and flush Midget wilson into aldon or Brooks waiting arms!!
Originally posted by Giedi:

He would fare better health wise falling into Aldons arms because Brooks is going to try to take his head off. Dude is violent. Aldon is more the gentleman
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Aldon is more the gentleman

That would be awesome to see. On the average Oline out there it would completely collapse the QBs pocket.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Giedi:

He would fare better health wise falling into Aldons arms because Brooks is going to try to take his head off. Dude is violent. Aldon is more the gentleman

thats true haha. Aldon's sacks are so finest they dont look like they hurt very much. I think its his technique to ensure the sack, he wraps em up and spins them down gently! Brooks just runs at you full force and blindsides you...just ask brees who added an extra inch to his neck
Share 49ersWebzone