Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.sacbee.com/2014/07/26/6584971/big-bang-okoye-delivers-biggest.html

He has that fire!! Tank vs Snyder
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
The reports coming out of camp are looking really positive for Tank, and for Dial. I had high hopes that Tank would be a beast, he's obviously immensely strong, long arms and great motor. I think he will get a lot of snaps this season spelling Cowboy and RayMac.
Originally posted by Buchy:
The reports coming out of camp are looking really positive for Tank, and for Dial. I had high hopes that Tank would be a beast, he's obviously immensely strong, long arms and great motor. I think he will get a lot of snaps this season spelling Cowboy and RayMac.

Very excited about Tank, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up taking Ray Mac's starting spot
Originally posted by jimrat:

So ready to watch this guy beast it up on the field!
Originally posted by matt49er:

Very excited about Tank, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up taking Ray Mac's starting spot

Nope. RayMac is too strong than him. Let me see tank play in preseason and regular season. .
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by matt49er:

Nope. RayMac is too strong than him. Let me see tank play in preseason and regular season. .

Ray Mac is good & he's a player I like don't get me wrong but he's not somebody that dominates or anything. Tank can be that guy, I'm not saying he will or even should right away, I'm saying it wouldn't be a shocker if Tank just crushed it this TC & took Ray's job.
that's pretty weird thinking. raise too good to be replaced and sit on the bench I love to see Carradine take about 500 snaps maybe 600 and even out the work with Smith and McDonald.

but if its only 2 to 300 that's OK too
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Jul 28, 2014 at 6:40 AM ]
don't forget this dude is coming back from a couple knee surgeries
WANT.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
don't forget this dude is coming back from a couple knee surgeries

It would be so great to have the fearsome foursome be reincarnated on the 49ers team.
Tank is one of the playes I am most excited to watch.
Could br a great investment of we can get two or three good seasons out of him. Even if it starts at 25 or 26
Yea I think he takes Ray spot next year and will definitely be in rotation this year. I could see them using him on rushing down's letting him play Aldon's spot if he's out due to suspension.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
It would be so great to have the fearsome foursome be reincarnated on the 49ers team.

Share 49ersWebzone