LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
hes still around?
I remember the days when you actually had to do something to last in the NFL this long. Technically, this is year 7 for Tank. He's broken the average and has done absolutely nothing the entire time.
Shows you what a meat grinder the NFL is
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Shows you what a meat grinder the NFL is

so true
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
And the - there were none!

No More ACL draft picks.

When Lattimore couldn't get on the field , it blew up in Trent's face big time , plus I was super disappointed when Lattimore called it quits , killed a dream for us fans, and a waste of a 3rd round pick ..hopefully Lynch stays away from injured "projects"

Yeah, this. So much.
Just a note about Lattimore, after his horrendous injury the initial response by the medical staff was not when he could return to the playing field it was if he'd lose the leg. Baalke makes him a 3rd round pick.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Just a note about Lattimore, after his horrendous injury the initial response by the medical staff was not when he could return to the playing field it was if he'd lose the leg. Baalke makes him a 3rd round pick.

The problem with Baalke wasn't that he took injured players... it's that he overvalued them. Lattimore would have been a good bet in the 6th-7th round.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
.. instead of drafting players who could take place of the future players we were not going to sign, Baalke got too cute and thought that we were the Patriots..
Originally posted by 9moon:
.. instead of drafting players who could take place of the future players we were not going to sign, Baalke got too cute and thought that we were the Patriots..

Tank was drafted to be groomed behind Justin Smith. Not sure what's confusing about that?
Thought Tank was going to be a great pick for the Niners and would come back strong from his injury. I envisioned double-digit sacks and just routinely causing chaos for opposing offenses.

Felt kinda bad about tank. Dude had to fluctuate his weight a bunch of times and never really settled in a role for us.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Felt kinda bad about tank. Dude had to fluctuate his weight a bunch of times and never really settled in a role for us.

the Josh Garnett of our defense lol
fyi Lattimore went in the 4th round, comp pick i think
when i think about all the picks that Baalke whiffed on
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
when i think about all the picks that Baalke whiffed on

absolutely!!
Share 49ersWebzone