There are 136 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I like the guy. He looks like a solid pass rusher.
Don't know if its been mentioned, yet, but on 49ers.com they already list him as #95.
Originally posted by Nuns:
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by Garcia:
wtf you talking about?

No idea who this guy is.

is that the guy from parks and rec.?

Ron Swanson is way bigger and far tougher than Justin Smith

I think he is referring to Andy Dwyer
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Apr 26, 2013 at 8:21 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Not just Tank, but Tank plus a 2014 3rd rounder. Titans will probably be mid roundish.

This couldn't have gone better! Impact player who gets a year to recover from an ACL and learn behind Justin Smith.....AND A 3rd FOR NEXT YEAR!!!! WOW!!
  • JD81
  • Veteran

Not sure why people say Tank is too small to play DE. We need DE that can still rush the passer and not just take on blockers....not your typical 3-4 DE. Tank is the exact same size as Ray Mac was when drafted see below link. I'm sure Tank will add weight but I think he can be plenty effective at his current weight.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/McDoRa99.htm
Ray McDonald
Raymondo Antoine McDonaldPosition: DE Height: 6-4 Weight: 276 lbs.Born: September 20, 1984 in Pahokee, FL (Age 28) College: Florida (school history) (McDonald college stats) Drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the 3rd round (97th overall) of the 2007 NFL Draft.Weighted Career AV (100-95-...): 23 (4281st overall since 1950)
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
So far Carradine has been the only pick i have been correct on.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Youngb:
Jed York ‏@JedYork2h

Wish you could listen to Jimmy T talking to our newest Niner. Fired up doesn't begin to describe either side of the phone

https://twitter.com/JedYork

this is so awesome! I love that Tomsula is estactic

this
I have wanted this guy for months.....made my draft

this guy is a beast!!! the music they picked sucks so put it on mute lol
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I never heard about Tank Carradine.. I don't watch him played. oh well.. Do u think, Tank is very good play for pro football?

He is good buzz
I LOVE THIS PICK
Justin Smithand Tomsula will have this guy ready to go in no time, great pick!
Originally posted by jreff22:
I LOVE THIS PICK

So does Tomsula

@JedYork "Wish you could listen to Jimmy T talking to our newest Niner. Fired up doesn't begin to describe either side of the phone"
Share 49ersWebzone