There are 295 users in the forums

Is Mark Sanchez really that bad?

Shop 49ers game tickets
he still plays like a rookie
he makes stupid rookie mistakes

dude sucks
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's got a bad OL so that contributes to it, but the guy does suck anyways.
No - he's worse.
Take it from a guy who has watched just about every game he has played in the NFL--the guy is trash. To this day, he has shown no ability to read a defense.
Originally posted by mayo49:
He's got a bad OL so that contributes to it, but the guy does suck anyways.

His supporting cast of skill players isn't good either. Sanchez came out early and had a decent supporting cast at that time. Now, their offense is a train wreck and he isn't good enough to salvage it.
The problem with Sanchez is he can't deal with competition
And he sucks
That entire butt-fumble sequence could easily just be run with "Yakety-Sax" as the background music and look perfectly natural.
Sanchez is bad right now. He has no help from the rest of the team though. I am a huge believer that defensive coaches usually don't develop rookie qbs well and I think this was the case with Sanchez and Rex. Jets should have signed a FA qb instead of drafting Sanchez. I just can't see him succeeding with the Jets horrible offense and lack of playmakers. If the defense doesnt do their part again they could be drafting first overall in 2014.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Jets QB Mark Sanchez is likely to have surgery after Dr. James Andrews confirmed he has a labral tear in right shoulder, per league sources

Sanchez expected to take day or two to decide; he still has an option to rehab the shoulder to see if he can play but surgery is more likely
Originally posted by Jcool:

Jets QB Mark Sanchez is likely to have surgery after Dr. James Andrews confirmed he has a labral tear in right shoulder, per league sources

Sanchez expected to take day or two to decide; he still has an option to rehab the shoulder to see if he can play but surgery is more likely

he sucks but what happened to him should have never happened. it's even worse than when nolan threw alex smith under the bus

Dude's just a f**k-up, that can't be corrected and can't be worked around, want absolutely no part of him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Sanchez weighs in via text: "If I needed surgery right now, I never would have left Andrews' office. I would've stayed and got the surgery."

Asked if he wanted to say he was not likely to have surgery, Sanchez did not directly answer the question.
[ Edited by Jcool on Sep 11, 2013 at 9:18 PM ]
So long Colt McCoy, hello Mark Sanchez!
Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen 2m
Just spoke to @MarkSanchez who said doctors "pleasantly surprised" by his "progress" and plan is to rehab & "get back on field" for '13 Jets

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen 1m
Sanchez said he is eager to be there for Geno, but added he's disappointed in getting hurt because "I won the competition. There's no doubt"

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 1m
What Mark Sanchez said to @richeisen is the football equivalent of starting to draw up divorce papers. The positioning has begun.
Poor Sanchez. He was so clutch in the Jets 2 playoff runs.
Share 49ersWebzone