There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Mark Sanchez really that bad?

Rather have Vince Young ,hell,maybe even Jemarcus instead of Gabbert and Sanchez

ALTHOUGH

Sanchez plays better in "sunny" weather.
I don't think Sanchez is anything special but he has been pretty good in the playoffs.

Mark Sanchez playoff record is 4-2. He also has 9TD 3INTs 94.3 QB Rating in 6 Post Season games which happened in his first 2 seasons in the league. Not to mention AFC Championship Game appearances.
Hah, called it a while ago in this thread. Dude can play
he sucks
Could this be his turnaround Season?

He threw some crisp ass passes.That bomb was on target.

We'll see.
He is a pretty boy fck.
the eagles season is toast now.

Wtf

Sanchez is ballin right now.

His pump fake game is legit.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I didn't think Sanchez had it in him. 4 years of putting up 1970's looking numbers with the Jets, then in 2 games with the Eagles he looks like a real NFL QB.
God dammit I knew we should have signed him
Originally posted by BobS:
I didn't think Sanchez had it in him. 4 years of putting up 1970's looking numbers with the Jets, then in 2 games with the Eagles he looks like a real NFL QB.

Product of the offense Chip is running over there. Chip has always been able to make QBs look great even if they're just ok in other offenses.
rex ryan be like,

every time I think this fat f**k is about to be fired, they go and win a game they shouldn't win. Buying him another half a season.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by BobS:

Product of the offense Chip is running over there. Chip has always been able to make QBs look great even if they're just ok in other offenses.

Ehhh, not Vick. Kelley is great with QB's but the QB has to be somewhat decent.

Matt Barkley still looks like crap. He's the best WORST QB I've ever witnessed, and I had to endure his garbage for four years at SC.
Originally posted by mrmontana:

A lot of people like this guy here are eating some major crow right now. In another thread a year back, I recommended we bring Sanchez in as a backup. All I got was lots of laughs and "butt fumble". Now the guy is healthy and tearing it up in the Kelly offense.

Shows you what these fans know. Not a whole lot.

Geeked - Barkley still holds several passing records at SC. Do you even know what you're talking about?
[ Edited by kray28 on Nov 11, 2014 at 6:08 AM ]
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by mrmontana:

A lot of people like this guy here are eating some major crow right now. In another thread a year back, I recommended we bring Sanchez in as a backup. All I got was lots of laughs and "butt fumble". Now the guy is healthy and tearing it up in the Kelly offense.

Shows you what these fans know. Not a whole lot.

Geeked - Barkley still holds several passing records at SC. Do you even know what you're talking about?

I wouldn't go crowning Sanchez for beating a 3 win team....