LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 126 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SportsFan:
This guy is pissing me off. That out route pass by Kap was beautiful and he fell flat on his face.

I'm thinking one of the Atlanta coaches bribed a groundskeeper to raise a sprinkler.
he's wack
Originally posted by lamontb:
he's wack

+1 hes been absolutely useless this year. s**tty hands and mediocre blocking. hes gotta step up his game big time
Originally posted by bigwads:
Dude was drafted in the second round. If all you wanted was a glorified OL there are many of those in the seventh round. I really liked him coming out but he really needs to step up.

This. A 2nd round pick is too valuable to spend on a tight end that can not catch.
We weren't going to replace Delanie Walker in one year, I don't care who we signed/drafted. I think there's plenty of time for him to settle in and hit the jugs machine.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
We weren't going to replace Delanie Walker in one year, I don't care who we signed/drafted. I think there's plenty of time for him to settle in and hit the jugs machine.

They should give him a jugs machine to put in his back yard.
Wesley Walls 2.0
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
wtf keenan allen is available

End of thread
Originally posted by Furlow:
Why are people loving this pick? He's big and fast in a straight line, that's about it. His hands are VERY suspect, and I don't see clean routes. I don't know, maybe this one of those "we'll coach him up" picks. Hopefully I'm wrong.

So far you are right
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
Originally posted by bigwads:
Dude was drafted in the second round. If all you wanted was a glorified OL there are many of those in the seventh round. I really liked him coming out but he really needs to step up.

This. A 2nd round pick is too valuable to spend on a tight end that can not catch.

Yeah. Damn i forgot he was a high round pick. At least he made the team. Get on that jugs machine with VD Vance Mcdope.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM ]

Hoped for more but I'm sure the pro game is worlds different then his college exp. He's a rookie, he will get better
i would take vance over luke wilson any day. weakhawks don't know what their doing
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Baalke sucks at drafting pass catchers.

This is the TROOF.
Guy fell down big deal.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Guy fell down big deal.

Vance was recently dealing with a badly sprained ankle. Wasn't this his first game back? I assume he would make those plays if he was %100 healthy.

Nevertheless, I laugh at posters claiming bust for a player in his first season. Delanie (and most other rookies) didn't do much his rookie year either. It took him a while to develop into last year's beast. It takes time and patience.
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 24, 2013 at 5:55 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone