There are 252 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
lol he's had one good game in 5 years.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
You said he was trash...lol.

He may have only 78 catches.. but yall act like he's been starting those 5 years.. let alone healthy.

He averages 13.5 yards per catch.

When he was featured in this playoff game he continued around his average... 10 catches 112 yards.

His main issue has been staying healthy. He improved his catching. Has other great attributes to him.

So if this was the type of production they got from him against the best defense in the NFL... in their most important game of their season..... then I'm pretty sure they continue to throw him the ball.

And he'll continue to average 10-13 yards per catch.

You can think that's trash if you want. But again...believe your own lies if it makes you feel good for some weird reason.

You could put a Rhinoceros in at tight end and it'd have the greatest yards per catch stat in football history but it's worthless if it keeps dropping the ball.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
But I am lying. Lol

You said he was trash...lol.

He may have only 78 catches.. but yall act like he's been starting those 5 years.. let alone healthy.

He averages 13.5 yards per catch.

When he was featured in this playoff game he continued around his average... 10 catches 112 yards.

His main issue has been staying healthy. He improved his catching. Has other great attributes to him.

So if this was the type of production they got from him against the best defense in the NFL... in their most important game of their season..... then I'm pretty sure they continue to throw him the ball.

And he'll continue to average 10-13 yards per catch.

You can think that's trash if you want. But again...believe your own lies if it makes you feel good for some weird reason.

Vance 78 receptions

Garret Celek 77 receptions

One was drafted in the 2nd round, the other was undrafted
Vance dropped half the balls he was thrown, and fumbled a bunch of the ones he actually caught.
Again... if he's "trash" why would the Steelers have him out there? Why throw him the ball THAT many times in their most important game...

Why give him that many passes when they have f**king Bell, Antonio f**king Brown, Bryant, JuJu, etc.

All those play makers... some AllPros..

Yet take the chance and "waste" how many plays on a "Trash" Player?

Yeah...lol. Ridiculous. But I'm used to that on this forum. That is why I also interact... *gasp* with other fans of other teams on other forums. And it's not to *gasp* talk s**t "9ers rule your team sux"

Don't need to be in my 9er homer bubble where everyone scratches each other's...backs.

So yall go ahead and continue to do what yall do. Hate on players for the most ridiculous reasons.

"OMG he's holding a Dolphins hat." LOL Pathetic.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 14, 2018 at 4:07 PM ]
Again... if he's "trash" why would the Steelers have him out there? Why throw him the ball THAT many times in their most important game...

Why give him that many passes when they have f**king Bell, Antonio f**king Brown, Bryant, JuJu, etc.

Yeah...lol. Ridiculous. But I'm used to that on this forum. That is why I also interact... *gasp* with other fans of other teams on other forums. And it's not to *gasp* talk s**t "9ers rule your team sux"

Don't need to be in my 9er homer bubble where everyone scratches each other's...backs.

So yall go ahead and continue to do what yall do. Hate on players for the most ridiculous reasons.

Alex Smith says what?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Alex Smith says what?

The f**k about Alex Smith?
Alex Smith says what?

Lol. I thought we were talking about unfair criticisms. Was I wrong?

I respect you as a poster, but this is just an awful post. Cringeworthy.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I respect you as a poster, but this is just an awful post. Cringeworthy.

Yeah.. touching on alot of stuff at once.. so don't think everything there is directed to you.

Alex Smith says what?

If someone is just saying he sucks or is garbage.. then yeah... that's hating.

And yes he does get unfair criticisms.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 14, 2018 at 4:25 PM ]
Alex Smith says what?

He's not trash or garbage, there's few TE's who can take a slant 50+ yards for a TD, like he did. But he's not good either. He's way too inconsistent, many mental mistakes, and can't depend on him in clutch situations because of fumbles, or a ball going off his hands for a pick. He's a decent TE, a serviceable #2, but that's about it. One good game in 5 years isn't a big deal.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Jan 14, 2018 at 4:46 PM ]
Lol what are you guys arguing about. This dude still sucks.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Alex Smith says what?

He's not trash or garbage, there's few TE's who can take a slant 50 yards for a TD, like he did. But he's not good either. He's way too inconsistent, many mental mistakes, and can't depend on him in clutch situations because of fumbles, or a ball going off his hands for a pick. He's a decent TE, a serviceable #2, but that's about it. One good game in 5 years isn't a big deal.

Agreed. And I'll take Kittle over him in Shanny's offense any day.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Lol what are you guys arguing about. This dude still sucks.

+1, I hope this doesn't turn into another Alex thread.
Share 49ersWebzone