There are 248 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
He reminds me of Witten from the Cowboys.
lol Seahawks took his back up. CHEA BOI! Still glad to see us trade up above them to steal their guy and then have them trade out later.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
lol Seahawks took his back up. CHEA BOI! Still glad to see us trade up above them to steal their guy and then have them trade out later.

getting them back for last year and bruce irvin.. We again have two TE that are better than their starter..
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

getting them back for last year and bruce irvin.. We again have two TE that are better than their starter..

I love how the Niners moved in front of Seattle in the 2nd round and took McDonald and then the Seahawks just happened to trade out of their pick...
J.H is comparing Vance to Iron Mike Ditka. Coach is going to make him wear # 89 just like Iron Mike.
[ Edited by red42x on Apr 27, 2013 at 1:31 PM ]
Did anyone hear Harbough compare Vance to Mike Ditka? Not beating a dead horse, but Mike could have been a great lb as well..
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Most important to me, I hope this guy is smarter than Walker when it comes to knowing where to line up on the field! It seemed that many times we had to call a timeout to avoid a delay of game or got a delay of game penalty because Kap or Smith were trying to get Walker in the right spot in the formation. Walker made lining up an adventure way too much!

Highest Wonderlic score at the TE position can't hurt.
Kids who go to Rice tend to be pretty decent in the class room. Excited about this guy, varying opinions some say he's like Walker, some say Heap and Witten. In any case, he's big, strong, smart and talented. I approve.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
meh
When this guy catches the ball we gotta go ... "Vaaaaaance!"

Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:

Vance McDonald caught a ball ee-eye, ee-eye oh
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:

What about when he drops it?

"WHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE DELAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
  • Garce
  • Veteran
watched the combine footage... dude looks pretty athletic, IMO.
I dont know if you catched it on NFL network but while rich eisen was talking mike mayock who was in his many papers asked who just picked mc donald ? 49ers
He responded great pick.
He is complimentary to vernon, gives CKa big target for short passes
Originally posted by 49Fever:
I dont know if you catched it on NFL network but while rich eisen was talking mike mayock who was in his many papers asked who just picked mc donald ? 49ers
He responded great pick.
He is complimentary to vernon, gives CKa big target for short passes

i think this guy can have huge production for us. hes pretty damn fast. theyre gonna use him like gronk i think
Share 49ersWebzone