LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 187 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I Miss Delanie

Damn u Patrick Swayze!!!

This guy blow chunks
Originally posted by Allx9er:
That can be fixed, cover up with both hands man.

Totally agree. It was a bad game no doubt, but this is still only in his 2nd year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bust
Finally gets a chance to catch a TD

VD says uh-ah, I'm the only TE who can catch touchdowns on this team
McDonald learned the hard way that you can't go flying kamikaze style like that to eek out another yard. Just go down. He almost had his first NFL TD catch until VD decided he wanted to play cornerback.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i've said it all along. This dude fkn blows. Much rather see Carrier in there.
I was sooo Mad at Vance for that Fumble and he needs to learn to tuck the Ball away in crowds like that. However VD effed him on that shoulda been TD. Vance needs more receiving reps. Especially with VD playing for the other team.
Stupidest fumble I've ever seen. Just go down...
Disappointed in VD and VM today. Carrier should have been given a few chances.
Defender got him pretty good didn't he?

I almost feel bad for him. He can't even catch a break... Hopefully his massive frustrations will fuel his fire..I still think he will be a solid player
Someone please gif the V.D. Vmac collision and ensuing facial reaction by Vmac...
We picked up the wrong rice tight end, and we wasted a 2nd round in doing so. Plain and simple. I think most 'zoners wanted Kelce anyways in the third..O well
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
I almost feel bad for him. He can't even catch a break... Hopefully his massive frustrations will fuel his fire..I still think he will be a solid player

At least he flashes potential. I can see him showing up on game tape and ending up as a Delanie Walker type tool. More than can be said about LMJ, Patton, the dud we shipped to the Chiefs, and Ellington.
LOL. He does get some bad breaks. He can't catch a break at all. Has a TD coming his way and VD knocks it out. He had the long catch which he actually caught. Then he tries to fight for too much and dives flying through the air for a few extra yards and the ball gets popped out. He should have just went down. It was a nice catch and run up the field which would have been a big gain for him. Just fighting for too much at the end and he should have gone down. Just little things. It's like putting it all together. He can catch now and run up the field. But now he needs to learn how to go down. I really believe a lot of it is mental. I don't think it is physical with him. I know the WZ rags on him a lot and maybe rightfully so. But I still believe he CAN do it. It's a matter of settling down and letting the mental game come to him and not trying to do too much on each opportunity.
Share 49ersWebzone