There are 183 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Walkers blocks helped spring our rbs for big gains. The block on Suh I think it was comes to mind. Don't think I've seen that type of play since he left. Hopefully Vance and/or Carrier will do that this year.
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Walkers blocks helped spring our rbs for big gains. The block on Suh I think it was comes to mind. Don't think I've seen that type of play since he left. Hopefully Vance and/or Carrier will do that this year.

Saw Carrier block down this season on this exact formation!
I think Vance will show much improvement this year but still expecting occasional drops, and that's when the 'zone will turn against him again. lol
He was my main man last yr, but really only blocked...and very well too. He caught 8 balls all season, and last game he catches 4. That's what they should have been doing last yr, but just never gave him the chance. OK, rookie season over, Coach gives him a shot. Two really fine tight ends can really screw with a D.

Vance had made some really key blocks last year
Originally posted by NCommand:

Saw Carrier block down this season on this exact formation!

That's what I wanna see. More like that!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Vance had made some really key blocks last year

Oh yeah..I seen some nice blocks by Vance it's just that one play in particular where Walker would come in motion then throw in on a block.
Vance was considered a weak blocker before last season and really improved that component.

Now he'll be another weapon as a receiver.

I feel many teams in the beginning of the season will under estimate him.
Stop sucking!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Vance was considered a weak blocker before last season and really improved that component.

That's an understatement. He's been an absolute beast blocking from day 1 in the NFL.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Oct 13, 2014 at 8:28 PM ]

That can be fixed, cover up with both hands man.
Basura
Hes a good player
Share 49ersWebzone