LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 370 users in the forums

Rolando McClain arrested AGAIN

Shop 49ers game tickets
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Rolando McClain is facing new charges in his north Alabama hometown.

THE ROAD TO SB XLVIIIFrom the opening kickoff to the Super Bowl, the best NFL action is on FOX. See the full NFL on FOX schedule.

Decatur police say the 23-year-old McClain is charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after a disturbance at a park Sunday.

Police haven't released details, but McClain is free from jail after posting a $1,000 bond.

McClain is now with the Ravens after being released by the Oakland Raiders.

This is third time McClain has been arrested in Decatur since 2011.

He was previously charged in a 2011 shooting, and police arrested him in January on charges of having his car windows tinted too darkly and trying to lie about his identity.

McClain was sentenced to jail on an assault charge after the shooting, but prosecutors later dismissed the case.

...What an Asshat ...three times since 2011 ...glad we never considered picking up this pain in the ass
wait he is only 23 i thought he was older
Originally posted by stunder49:

More years to screw up.
Here's a link.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162232/article/ravens-rolando-mcclain-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct

To all the clones who wanted us to take a chance on him - come to Vegas and play Keno - your odds are better.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Here's a link.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162232/article/ravens-rolando-mcclain-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct

To all the clones who wanted us to take a chance on him - come to Vegas and play Keno - your odds are better.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stunder49:

He came ot early (I guess)...

are you sure you weren't thinking this guy ( http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8385/ezekiel-ansah )?
should i feel bad for this guy?
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Here's a link.

what a loser
The Wire Ed Norris — on 105.7 The Fan in Baltimore and said that police had been called to a park in Decatur because of reports of a disturbance. When police arrived, they heard someone in the crowd yelling "f— the police" as they tried to get the scene under control. "It appeared that whoever it was was trying to get the crowd stirred up," Crouch said. "They eventually identified the person in the crowd, moved in and told him he was under arrest for disorderly conduct. At which point, he tried to jerk away. The officers grabbed his arms, he continued to struggle, trying to pull the officers further into the crowd. They did eventually get handcuffs on him. At that point, they recognized him as Rolando McClain."

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
The Wire Ed Norris — on 105.7 The Fan in Baltimore and said that police had been called to a park in Decatur because of reports of a disturbance. When police arrived, they heard someone in the crowd yelling "f— the police" as they tried to get the scene under control. "It appeared that whoever it was was trying to get the crowd stirred up," Crouch said. "They eventually identified the person in the crowd, moved in and told him he was under arrest for disorderly conduct. At which point, he tried to jerk away. The officers grabbed his arms, he continued to struggle, trying to pull the officers further into the crowd. They did eventually get handcuffs on him. At that point, they recognized him as Rolando McClain."

he needs to join Jamarcus on a the whale watch loser wagon

I was actually looking forward to seeing what this tool could do with a fresh start and a fantastic set of coaches at his disposal. It's clear this dude is unappreciative of his enormous career opportunity that millions dream of having. Now I'm just looking forward to his pending exit from the NFL.
LOSER
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

I was actually looking forward to seeing what this tool could do with a fresh start and a fantastic set of coaches at his disposal. It's clear this dude is unappreciative of his enormous career opportunity that millions dream of having. Now I'm just looking forward to his pending exit from the NFL.

What makes it so bad I am a Alabama fan
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

What makes it so bad I am a Alabama fan

I'd say Alabama has enough solid players and respectable character players come out that I wouldn't count this one dork against them. It's surprising though that a Nick Saban coached player has these many attittude issues. Saban runs a tight ship and usually keeps guys in check, unless McClain kept it all bottled up while he was there.
Share 49ersWebzone