LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Joecool:
If Alex is so consistent, then why was his rating sporadic from game to game?

He appears to be consistent because he is short passer and mostly throws to high percentage target, which is the inning backs and TE. If he threw more to his WRs, his percentage would drop drastically due to his limitations.

This is one of the funniest post you have ever created...so determined to knock Smith? Who are the best QBs in the league, and how consistent are they? Or maybe they're not so good based on their lack of consistency?

Ouch...20? 30? and they are the best? How can it be?
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
If Alex is so consistent, then why was his rating sporadic from game to game?

He appears to be consistent because he is short passer and mostly throws to high percentage target, which is the inning backs and TE. If he threw more to his WRs, his percentage would drop drastically due to his limitations.

This is one of the funniest post you have ever created...so determined to knock Smith? Who are the best QBs in the league, and how consistent are they? Or maybe they're not so good based on their lack of consistency?

Wants your point and what determines WR#?
Your comment: "If Alex is so consistent, then why was his rating sporadic from game to game?" I answered your question showing the two best QBs in the NFL and their "sporadic ratings." Now compare to Smith and CK over last year.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
wow. some of you really need to let it go. he's gone. no need to expel so much energy and hatred at that dude. just hope that wins 8+ games.
I'm not going to sugar coat anything...CK is arguably a better QB than Smith but Smith did well for the past two and a half years...just as sporadic as Manning and Brady.
Originally posted by boast:
wow. some of you really need to let it go. he's gone. no need to expel so much energy and hatred at that dude. just hope that wins 8+ games.

Well the point is that a few posters can't seem to let it go. And I'd bet that AS failing miserably in KC is more important to them than 8+ wins and a second round draft pick.....

Handpicked stats without context. I love how some of you try to manipulate numbers just to prop up your guy. It's hilarious, really.
I'm not going to sugar coat anything...CK is arguably a better QB than Smith but Smith did well for the past two and a half years...just as sporadic as Manning and Brady.

Arguably? Hahahaha

Is this where you post handpicked, misleading stats to back up your claim?
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Handpicked stats without context. I love how some of you try to manipulate numbers just to prop up your guy. It's hilarious, really.

ESPN rating for each game of 2012...try again...you need the practice.

CK IS the better QB. No argument. But this thread I not about him. It's about the Chiefs and AS.

Originally posted by aTx49er:

CK IS the better QB. No argument. But this thread I not about him. It's about the Chiefs and AS.

I added CK's numbers in to demonstrate a full year of SF QBing so I wouldn't be accused of cherry pick...oops, some folks are so full of hate that their reading comprehension is affected.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Huh? I've seen McG get after Harbs and have also seen him question Kap's "new school" look and attitude, but I don't think that I've ever read him attack the kid.

There is really no need to attack either of them. Both are solid people and both are great competitors. Kap is this team's future and he is a tremendous, rare talent. Smith is in the team's rear view and, in the eyes of many, deserving of success and respect.

He has attacked Kaep many times. This place is so heavily modded I'm surprised you haven't seen that.
ESPN rating for each game of 2012...try again...you need the practice.

Watch the games. Don't give me a stupid QB rating over each game as if it explains the entire story.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
He has attacked Kaep many times. This place is so heavily modded I'm surprised you haven't seen that.

Gotta quote for all these attacks? Go ahead, they must be easy to find...so many...
"Look at the numbers...unless they don't show what I want...then look at the game...unless it doesn't show what I want...I hate the guy...you have to hate him as well...or I'm going to keep hounding you until the end of time...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha."

[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone