How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Yawn...pre-season drama.

Tell me again why the Alex haters are here? Oh...troll factor...cause I can't think of a single legit reason otherwise.

only if the opinion is different than yours...then people are haters...if you want a fluff fest ..why not do it on a chiefs board ?

Yeah but here you have to SEEK OUT the forum and thread. It's not in Niner Talk. It's easy to ignore or avoid. WHY put so much effort into nitpicking a dude that's not even on the team anymore?? If you don't care about him, ignore... don't run into a sub-forum to stir up s**t.

...I should have used "one" instead of "you" - I'm not singling you out specifically.

(although you've got the second most posts in this thread. )

how am i stirring things up when AS is being AS...maybe if he played better then this wouldn't happen

maybe re-name this thread as ....you can only talk good about the chiefs and AS thread even though we are 9er fans first ?

It's preseason, man.

Why DO you post here, then?
Yawn...pre-season drama.

Tell me again why the Alex haters are here? Oh...troll factor...cause I can't think of a single legit reason otherwise.

only if the opinion is different than yours...then people are haters...if you want a fluff fest ..why not do it on a chiefs board ?

Yeah but here you have to SEEK OUT the forum and thread. It's not in Niner Talk. It's easy to ignore or avoid. WHY put so much effort into nitpicking a dude that's not even on the team anymore?? If you don't care about him, ignore... don't run into a sub-forum to stir up s**t.

...I should have used "one" instead of "you" - I'm not singling you out specifically.

(although you've got the second most posts in this thread. )

how am i stirring things up when AS is being AS...maybe if he played better then this wouldn't happen

maybe re-name this thread as ....you can only talk good about the chiefs and AS thread even though we are 9er fans first ?

It's preseason, man.

Why DO you post here, then?

cause its PYMWYMI

My record is on the line...i welcome the hazing i will get if my record is wrong
Originally posted by OldJoe:
But this is intellectual dishonest. This guy was the champion Kap basher. Now he acts like he is above the fray and wasn't in trenches will full on Kap attacks? Just defending poor Alex. He still would be Kap bashing if it wasn't so utterly fruitless.

I apologize if I ever was seen as an Alex basher. Alex is probably the finest person one could meet. His character is above approach. I have nearly a man-crush on him as a first rate athlete that reeks of class. I hated attacking him to defend Kap. But I still prefer our current QB over our former.

Huh? I've seen McG get after Harbs and have also seen him question Kap's "new school" look and attitude, but I don't think that I've ever read him attack the kid.

There is really no need to attack either of them. Both are solid people and both are great competitors. Kap is this team's future and he is a tremendous, rare talent. Smith is in the team's rear view and, in the eyes of many, deserving of success and respect.

Go back to his being drafted or when the Smith benching occurred. Most of this zone was not a Kap supporter. 2011 draft Gabbert/Locker or Dalton was everyone's pick the zone wanted.

• Nevada didn't play anyone
  • Came from Gimmicky program
  • Everyone in the NFL has a good arm
  • Throwing motion awful
  • Telegraphs where he throws
  • One read qb
  • Chicken legs
  • Not NFL caliber

How soon we forget.
But this is intellectual dishonest. This guy was the champion Kap basher. Now he acts like he is above the fray and wasn't in trenches will full on Kap attacks? Just defending poor Alex. He still would be Kap bashing if it wasn't so utterly fruitless.

I apologize if I ever was seen as an Alex basher. Alex is probably the finest person one could meet. His character is above approach. I have nearly a man-crush on him as a first rate athlete that reeks of class. I hated attacking him to defend Kap. But I still prefer our current QB over our former.

Huh? I've seen McG get after Harbs and have also seen him question Kap's "new school" look and attitude, but I don't think that I've ever read him attack the kid.

There is really no need to attack either of them. Both are solid people and both are great competitors. Kap is this team's future and he is a tremendous, rare talent. Smith is in the team's rear view and, in the eyes of many, deserving of success and respect.

Go back to his being drafted or when the Smith benching occurred. Most of this zone was not a Kap supporter. 2011 draft Gabbert/Locker or Dalton was everyone's pick the zone wanted.

• Throwing motion awful
  • One read qb
  • Chicken legs
  • Not NFL caliber

How soon we forget.

All of which was probably true...but the kid had raw talent. Great coaching.

I seem to remember the scouting on him being "all the physical attributes you could EVER want in a qb but seriously raw and in need of coaching.

And we are off topic.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Aug 21, 2013 at 3:25 PM ]
^ Indeed. I have forgotten that "Most of this zone was not a Kap supporter." Maybe because it didn't happen.

OTOH, "Chicken legs" still applies. And his refusal to participate in leg days. But that's for another thread.

I think we all just want you to admit that every post you make in here is for one reason and one reason alone... to troll and irritate the posters that actually do respect Alex and what the Chiefs are putting together.

Just man up and admit it... not hard.

Support = positive

Constant ridicule = negative

Seems hate is an accurate word...or is there another word that describes folks following a guy (virtual stalking?) and repeating the same negative commentary of the past eight years? Don't get me wrong...you have the right to be negative and a hater, just own up to it!

Oldman...you beat me to it!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 21, 2013 at 3:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Yeah, that's a pretty bizarre response. If you disliked Alex and are glad to be rid of him, it stands to reason that you would be happier that he's gone and never (or rarely) have to speak his name. Instead, it seems people are obsessed with continuing to follow him around (even to KC forums) and try to minimize him. Makes sense that fans of his would keep an active interest... makes no sense that those disliking him would go out of their way to keep the discussion going.

This is of course the truth... thank you. I actually like Kaepernick. Some people that know I like Alex somehow confuse or twist that little fact... as if to think I can't like one and also the other? I don't like Harbaugh (the person) and I don't like how the QB change played out. I don't even care for the way so many are slobbering all over Kaep already...but I won't hold it against Kaepernick. He's good and will very likely become amazing. That's what we all want as 49ers fans.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Haha, hey man, we know what's up!

• Throwing motion awful
  • One read qb
  • Chicken legs
  • Not NFL caliber

How soon we forget.

All of which was probably true...but the kid had raw talent. Great coaching.

I seem to remember the scouting on him being "all the physical attributes you could EVER want in a qb but seriously raw and in need of coaching.

And we are off topic.

There was some criticism of Kaepernick but not from most of the pro-Smith fans...we're generally positive about 49er players.

When I saw Colin on the football science show I was amazed! The knock on him was his funky delivery, because folks thought it was slow. Turned out to be the quickest delivery of any QB in that draft, including all the guys drafted ahead of him. After seeing that I was sold on the guy because it was the only legitimate criticism and it turned out to be false. For those of you who did not see the show, the QB waited for a light to turn green and then had to release the ball toward a target as quickly as possible...CK was phenomenally fast and the ball got there in a flash.
Haha, hey man, we know what's up!

Always! But just one, I have to go back to work!
There was some criticism of Kaepernick but not from most of the pro-Smith fans...we're generally positive about 49er players.

When I saw Colin on the football science show I was amazed! The knock on him was his funky delivery, because folks thought it was slow. Turned out to be the quickest delivery of any QB in that draft, including all the guys drafted ahead of him. After seeing that I was sold on the guy because it was the only legitimate criticism and it turned out to be false. For those of you who did not see the show, the QB waited for a light to turn green and then had to release the ball toward a target as quickly as possible...CK was phenomenally fast and the ball got there in a flash.

I remember thinking of Kaepernick as a late 2nd/early 3rd that would likely be overdrafted... but hey, I had A.J. Jenkins as a 3rd rounder at best. It's all hit or miss for us outsiders. I also remember hoping Dalton or Ponder would fall to our 2nd rounder. All I remember about Kaep was strong arm, fast runner, needs a lot of work to develop into a pro... didn't love him.. didn't hate him. IIRC, I was okay with us moving up to get him like we did.. for two reasons.. one.. I trusted Harbaugh's QB evaluation... and two.. we had a desperate need to add talent at QB. David Carr was the only QB on the roster, lolz.

I didn't like the Aldon Smith pick either... but you (to whomever) imagine I dislike him now too?

Support = positive

Seems hate is an accurate word...or is there another word that describes folks following a guy (virtual stalking?) and repeating the same negative commentary of the past eight years? Don't get me wrong...you have the right to be negative and a hater, just own up to it!

the truth is not a negative...it might hurt..but its the truth
I remember thinking of Kaepernick as a late 2nd/early 3rd that would likely be overdrafted... but hey, I had A.J. Jenkins as a 3rd rounder at best. It's all hit or miss for us outsiders. I also remember hoping Dalton or Ponder would fall to our 2nd rounder. All I remember about Kaep was strong arm, fast runner, needs a lot of work to develop into a pro... didn't love him.. didn't hate him. IIRC, I was okay with us moving up to get him like we did.. for two reasons.. one.. I trusted Harbaugh's QB evaluation... and two.. we had a desperate need to add talent at QB. David Carr was the only QB on the roster, lolz.

I didn't like the Aldon Smith pick either... but you (to whomever) imagine I dislike him now too?

Before the draft I had the same feeling and was really pulling for Dalton to be drafted by the 9ers. But after that Science show I was just floored. It put to bed the complaint about mechanics and then Harbaugh said he wasn't worried about mechanics...so I became a fan. The more video I watched the more I liked the guy...tatoos and all!

I wasn't paying attention to the draft as much that year but was upset they passed on Robert Quinn...so what the heck do I know!?
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM ]

Support = positive

the truth is not a negative...it might hurt..but its the truth

Opinion truth!