LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Now I can also use this thread for AJ Jenkins failings.

Cast yorn eyes upon the flaws within, before the ice breaks beneath your feet!

Don't even care about Baldwin. Until he has done something, he is really not on the Niners.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Now I can also use this thread for AJ Jenkins failings.

Cast yorn eyes upon the flaws within, before the ice breaks beneath your feet!

this is a veiled reference to jt o'sulivan, isnt it
Dang I just re-watched the 49ers/Cheifs game...poor Alex, he only trusts the RBs, and Fasano. And he had a few plays where he pulls the ball back down and panics when the pocket gets disrupted. Let alone against our backups.

If this is a sign of things to come, the Chiefs are going to have another long season.
[ Edited by verb1der on Aug 21, 2013 at 11:53 AM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dang I just re-watched the 49ers/Cheifs game...poor Alex, he only trusts the RBs, and Fasano. And he had a few plays where he pulls the ball back down and panics when the pocket gets disrupted. Let alone against our backups.

If this is a sign of things to come, the Chiefs are going to have another long season.

it's kinda messed up..cause now the 49ers will now be the reason for AS decline
Originally posted by verb1der:

Nothing new here.
Yawn...pre-season drama.

Tell me again why the Alex haters are here? Oh...troll factor...cause I can't think of a single legit reason otherwise.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Yawn...pre-season drama.

Tell me again why the Alex haters are here? Oh...troll factor...cause I can't think of a single legit reason otherwise.

only if the opinion is different than yours...then people are haters...if you want a fluff fest ..why not do it on a chiefs board ?
Yawn...pre-season drama.

Well this is basically the Chiefs thread, why can't we keep track of Alex's progession?! To be honest I was hoping for Alex to ball out this year. But damn the Chiefs have to play better than that.

Hopefully they get it together once Charles comes back.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Yawn...pre-season drama.

only if the opinion is different than yours...then people are haters...if you want a fluff fest ..why not do it on a chiefs board ?

Yeah but here you have to SEEK OUT the forum and thread. It's not in Niner Talk. It's easy to ignore or avoid. WHY put so much effort into nitpicking a dude that's not even on the team anymore?? If you don't care about him, ignore... don't run into a sub-forum to stir up s**t.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Yawn...pre-season drama.

Yeah but here you have to SEEK OUT the forum and thread. It's not in Niner Talk. It's easy to ignore or avoid. WHY put so much effort into nitpicking a dude that's not even on the team anymore?? If you don't care about him, ignore... don't run into a sub-forum to stir up s**t.

...I should have used "one" instead of "you" - I'm not singling you out specifically.

(although you've got the second most posts in this thread. )

Alex smith stats prediction 1800 yards 20 TD 8 INTS

AJ Jenkins 150yards running to the locker room
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

I actually care about Alex yo! He deserves to succeed and that's why I'm following the Chiefs.
Yawn...pre-season drama.

Pretty sure you post in this thread more than I do. I am still a 9ers fan I checked and this is a NFL topic. So there's no real reason for me to move on. I really don't like wrestling and amazingly, you won't see me post a single thing about how fake it is in that thread. So if you're not interested in how the chiefs or any particular player on thier team, you don't really have a reason besides trolling.

Now if you have an interest in the chiefs and or a specific player then cool. Please note: Interest and like are two different things. You don't have to like Alex (since let's be honest that's what you're here for)...but if you're just here to slam him or counter everything anyone says good about him, you're a troll. So either accept your inner troll or move on...or both.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Aug 21, 2013 at 2:08 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Well, this is here is frequently no fun for me. I'd just as soon have Alex's name disappear from the WZ at this point, as it is now abundantly clear that with every bit of KC info that comes in here, the detractors have to continue with their nasty, bitter, recycled hate of the QB.

It is both fascinating and horrific that the detractors so happy to see Alex gone can not simply let him be gone. Can you explain why that is?

Same reason why you won't let him go and continue to support him despite not being part of the franchise anymore. You thought highly of him others didn't. Either way that opinion doesn't just go away.

Hmm, if you think about it, the reasons are not the same... at all.

Yeah, that's a pretty bizarre response. If you disliked Alex and are glad to be rid of him, it stands to reason that you would be happier that he's gone and never (or rarely) have to speak his name. Instead, it seems people are obsessed with continuing to follow him around (even to KC forums) and try to minimize him. Makes sense that fans of his would keep an active interest... makes no sense that those disliking him would go out of their way to keep the discussion going.

They're the same type of people who spend years on the internet bashing particular actors, directors, tv shows, movies, etc. I've never understood it, can't relate to it at all, but there are a lot of these people out there and I almost feel like I'm a different species from them. So yeah, my reasons couldn't be more different. I'd much rather devote some of my free time to supporting things I like than wallow in anger about trivialities. If I'm going to be relentlessly negative, it's about something that actually matters, like politics.
Yeah, that's a pretty bizarre response. If you disliked Alex and are glad to be rid of him, it stands to reason that you would be happier that he's gone and never (or rarely) have to speak his name. Instead, it seems people are obsessed with continuing to follow him around (even to KC forums) and try to minimize him. Makes sense that fans of his would keep an active interest... makes no sense that those disliking him would go out of their way to keep the discussion going.

But this is intellectual dishonest. This guy was the champion Kap basher. Now he acts like he is above the fray and wasn't in trenches will full on Kap attacks? Just defending poor Alex. He still would be Kap bashing if it wasn't so utterly fruitless.

I apologize if I ever was seen as an Alex basher. Alex is probably the finest person one could meet. His character is above approach. I have nearly a man-crush on him as a first rate athlete that reeks of class. I hated attacking him to defend Kap. But I still prefer our current QB over our former.
[ Edited by OldJoe on Aug 21, 2013 at 2:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone