There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Wow. Smh.... How many games will the bucs, colts, eagles win??? Who gives a sh??? Go Niners!!!


this

f**k the chefs

Chefs can eat it. Go niners!

this

I didn't think the bucs colts am eagles record determined if we get a 2nd round pick or not

who give a rats patoot about a draft pick...

Trent Baalke.
I hope they go 8-8 and THATS it.

With each win after the 8th win, our #2 selection gets lower and lower.

Sorry Niner fans who are also rooting for the Chiefs. If the Cheifs make it to the playoffs or beyond, that will be detrimental to our draft pick.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 10, 2013 at 11:07 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I hope they go 8-8 and THATS it.

With each win after the 8th win, our #2 selection gets lower and lower.

Sorry Niner fans who are also rooting for the Chiefs. If the Cheifs make it to the playoffs or beyond, that will be detrimental to our draft pick.


That is a legit stance to take.
I have to say that I hope they get to the playoffs. Would be interesting to see the chiefs and niners there.

I have to say I think the draft is a little overrated. I mean we seemed to have drafted great this year, and seem like we have pretty good depth all around.

I mean im all about the draft like the next guy. But after the first 3 picks, then i still watch the entire draft, but the excitement dies down a bit... For me now, just speaking for me.

HIgher no 2. Lower no 2. i dont think it matters one bit because Baalke, and Jed, and Harbs know what they want, so if someone is there they want earlier they'll move up, if not, move out.

Either way, Go Niners, and I hope the Chiefs do well too.
I voted 8-8 cause that's what i'm hoping for so we get their 2nd in the 2014 draft.
They wont win any. Not with Alex Smith.










Kidding.... 9-7.
I hope they go 10-6 under Chase Daniels.
Hopefully at least 8. With their schedule and Andy Reid doing his thing with a pretty talented roster I think it's very a good possibility.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
I hope they go 10-6 under Chase Daniels.

Lol. Hatred for Smith > love for Niners. 10-6 means that our pick is lower.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
I hope they go 10-6 under Chase Daniels.

smh
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
I hope they go 10-6 under Chase Daniels.

Lol. Hatred for Smith > love for Niners. 10-6 means that our pick is lower.


Enough to kill the other thread as well. I'm tired of this.
It was a joke, guys...relax.
8-8 is the best record for the 49ers benefit. Anybody who wants more wins for them isn't really thinking about the 49ers best interest.
Originally posted by susweel:
8-8 is the best record for the 49ers benefit. Anybody who wants more wins for them isn't really thinking about the 49ers best interest.

This.
Originally posted by susweel:
8-8 is the best record for the 49ers benefit. Anybody who wants more wins for them isn't really thinking about the 49ers best interest.

As Jakemall said above, that's a legit stance to take, IMHO.