There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Chiefs have had a real solid draft so far. Added protection, and a TE and RB to help AS. Knile Davis could end aup a stud IMO. Having a solid draft
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Chiefs have had a real solid draft so far. Added protection, and a TE and RB to help AS. Knile Davis could end aup a stud IMO. Having a solid draft

Yep... added a solid ILB now... KC can really make some noise this season.
I went with 9 wins ...
The draft is now over, and their schedule has been checked. Of course, anything can happen.
This is how I see it panning out at the moment. I reserve the right for an edit, at the bye ;D .

Week 1. @ Jacksonville Jaguars - Win
Week 2. Dallas Cowboys - Win
Week 3.@ Philadelphia Eagles - Loss
Week 4. New York Giants - Loss
Week 5. @ Tennessee Titans - Win
Week 6. Oakland Raiders - Win
Week 7. Houston Texans - Loss
Week 8. Cleveland Browns - Win
Week 9. @ Buffalo Bills - Win
Week 10. BYE
Week 11. @ Denver Broncos - Loss
Week 12. San Diego Chargers - Win
Week 13. Denver Broncos - Loss
Week 14. @ Washington Redskins - Loss
Week 15. @ Oakland Raiders - Win
Week 16. Indianapolis Colts - Win
Week 17. @ San Diego Chargers - Loss
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Apr 28, 2013 at 6:21 AM ]
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
I went with 9 wins ...
The draft is now over, and their schedule has been checked. Of course, anything can happen.
This is how I see it panning out at the moment. I reserve the right for an edit, at the bye ;D .

Week 1. @ Jacksonville Jaguars - Win
Week 2. Dallas Cowboys - Win
Week 3.@ Philadelphia Eagles - Loss
Week 4. New York Giants - Loss
Week 5. @ Tennessee Titans - Win
Week 6. Oakland Raiders - Win
Week 7. Houston Texans - Loss
Week 8. Cleveland Browns - Win
Week 9. @ Buffalo Bills - Win
Week 10. BYE
Week 11. @ Denver Broncos - Loss
Week 12. San Diego Chargers - Win
Week 13. Denver Broncos - Loss
Week 14. @ Washington Redskins - Loss
Week 15. @ Oakland Raiders - Win
Week 16. Indianapolis Colts - Win
Week 17. @ San Diego Chargers - Loss

The problem with your predictions above is that it looks like you are going purely by the perveived better team each and every time and the league doesn't work like that.

I strongly sense a Win over some strong teams and perhaps a loss to some weaker teams. I predict 9-10 wins just like you.

Look at the 49ers season the last few years : Cowboys and Cards 2011, Vikings, Rams, and perhaps Giants in 2012.

I think the Chiefs go over .500 against the NFC east. Reid and Smith know those teams.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Apr 28, 2013 at 8:51 AM ]
2nd place in the AFCW and wild card berth....Alex wins over KC fans....loses their loyalty after a certain blowout loss to a certain west coast team in 2014...
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Chiefs have had a real solid draft so far. Added protection, and a TE and RB to help AS. Knile Davis could end aup a stud IMO. Having a solid draft

Yep... added a solid ILB now... KC can really make some noise this season.

doubt it, maybe next time
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
doubt it, maybe next time

Was wondering which of you would fail to resist the compulsion to bump this one with your soup ladle after 2 days of inactivity.




Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
doubt it, maybe next time

Was wondering which of you would fail to resist the compulsion to bump this one with your soup ladle after 2 days of inactivity.





Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
I went with 9 wins ...
The draft is now over, and their schedule has been checked. Of course, anything can happen.
This is how I see it panning out at the moment. I reserve the right for an edit, at the bye ;D .

Week 1. @ Jacksonville Jaguars - Win
Week 2. Dallas Cowboys - Win
Week 3.@ Philadelphia Eagles - Loss
Week 4. New York Giants - Loss
Week 5. @ Tennessee Titans - Win
Week 6. Oakland Raiders - Win
Week 7. Houston Texans - Loss
Week 8. Cleveland Browns - Win
Week 9. @ Buffalo Bills - Win
Week 10. BYE
Week 11. @ Denver Broncos - Loss
Week 12. San Diego Chargers - Win
Week 13. Denver Broncos - Loss
Week 14. @ Washington Redskins - Loss
Week 15. @ Oakland Raiders - Win
Week 16. Indianapolis Colts - Win
Week 17. @ San Diego Chargers - Loss

The problem with your predictions above is that it looks like you are going purely by the perveived better team each and every time and the league doesn't work like that.

I strongly sense a Win over some strong teams and perhaps a loss to some weaker teams. I predict 9-10 wins just like you.

Look at the 49ers season the last few years : Cowboys and Cards 2011, Vikings, Rams, and perhaps Giants in 2012.

I think the Chiefs go over .500 against the NFC east. Reid and Smith know those teams.

As to the bold in your reply ... I know well, the league doesn't work in that fashion. I've been watching the
game long enough to realise this ... so this is one thing I do understand. And yes, it may look like I picked
the perceived better team will win each week scenario.

Actually, I could give a "Flying You know WHAT" about the KC Chiefs ... just felt like chiming in, for the sake
of the thread. See the bold, in the first paragraph of my post. I'm well aware and quite sure, their schedule will
not pan out in the manor in which I laid it out.

Save last season -- which was a total disaster -- the Chiefs historically play well at Arrowhead. Only time will tell
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Aug 10, 2013 at 8:48 AM ]
9-7 miss the playoffs
10-6 make the playoffs.

As a reminder, KC used to have the best 12th man in football. Once they start winng again, the fan base will return VERY loud.
They'd better get better that 8-8...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
They'd better get better that 8-8...

damn straight.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Wow. Smh.... How many games will the bucs, colts, eagles win??? Who gives a sh??? Go Niners!!!


this

f**k the chefs

Chefs can eat it. Go niners!

this

I didn't think the bucs colts am eagles record determined if we get a 2nd round pick or not
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Wow. Smh.... How many games will the bucs, colts, eagles win??? Who gives a sh??? Go Niners!!!


this

f**k the chefs

Chefs can eat it. Go niners!

this

I didn't think the bucs colts am eagles record determined if we get a 2nd round pick or not

who give a rats patoot about a draft pick...