How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
what does the PYMWMIHAFR crap in the thread title mean? could one of you young whippersnappers help me out?

put your money where your mouth is

DERP

Is this common knowledge for all these feminine youngsters out there?

Yes. But not the masculine manly man ones. In fact, now that you know you should have your testosterone checked. Could have dropped to dangerous levels!

Damn you're right, my rooster is only 9 in. now and shrinking, LOL BFF BYOB GAY
what does the PYMWMIHAFR crap in the thread title mean? could one of you young whippersnappers help me out?

DERP

Yes. But not the masculine manly man ones. In fact, now that you know you should have your testosterone checked. Could have dropped to dangerous levels!

Now you are getting the hang of it.

DERP

and steadily shrinking
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
I don't understand why so many people are still tied to Smith.

... just as myself and others don't know why you or others should care. We will not be dictated to on who and which teams to like aside from SF.

I'm just stating my opinion. No need to get defensive, I'm not attacking you.

I get that, and am not attacking you in defense. Just saying... you claim to not understand. I am saying that if all I have stated about this issue in the last week to help you understand is still not helping you understand? Then you probably just... can't.. so just accept that and move on.

Niners first... other preferred teams follow.
you say 9ers first..but all you do is post Chief links ?
Hold on there, man.

McG has 124 posts in this thread. Guess who is second? By a lot.

I don't play Madden, so I don't post in that thread in the Arcade forum....I couldn't give two effs about that topic, so I stay away.....

Oh Shieet ..i didnt even notice how much i posted in here.....

im a cheifs fan

im a cheifs fan

we sure noticed...

DERP

and steadily shrinking

Someone better tell him to pace himself before it inverts itself.

im a cheifs fan

No...you're just the Psycho ex gf.
I have always been an Alex supporter but man, he looks like such a nerd in that pic on the main page lol
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Aug 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM ]
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by kcfan11:
I think Vick is one of the fastest QB's I've ever seen. I also think he's one of the most over-rated QB's I've ever seen. He's never had good accuracy. He's always had lots of turnovers. For my money, he doesn't seem to be able to read defenses or go through his progressions. To me, he's an amazing athlete with a strong arm, but not what I'd call a real good quarterback.

Not gonna say it but that kind of sounds like you described... nope I said I wouldn't say it. It might be a little too early to tell.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but if it's Kaepernick, you're 180 degrees off. I think Kaepernick's main strengths are his accuracy, his ability to read defenses, his unflappable nature, his discipline and his dedication to the game. I wouldn't tag Vick with any of that. Kaepernick is also a lot taller than Vick and can stand in the pocket and see the field better. And sure, when he needs to or sees open field, he gets down field almost as fast as Vick can as well. Then, as an added icing on the cake, Kaepernick is also a good guy as opposed to the dog killer.

Man get over it, Vick did his time and you know Kaepernick that well to know for a fact point blank that he's a good guy. C'mon man!

I think Kap's main strengths are his rocket arm and speed. I don't think his ability to read defenses is a strength right now, it's too early to tell. All the other things you mention are just opinion. I thought Cam Newton was going to take the league by storm last year, but once again the NFL has proven that they can shut down guys like him. I think Kap could be the guy to take it to the next level but I will wait to see what he can do this year and see if the NFL can adjust to him. We shall see.
I think Vick is one of the fastest QB's I've ever seen. I also think he's one of the most over-rated QB's I've ever seen. He's never had good accuracy. He's always had lots of turnovers. For my money, he doesn't seem to be able to read defenses or go through his progressions. To me, he's an amazing athlete with a strong arm, but not what I'd call a real good quarterback.

Not gonna say it but that kind of sounds like you described... nope I said I wouldn't say it. It might be a little too early to tell.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but if it's Kaepernick, you're 180 degrees off. I think Kaepernick's main strengths are his accuracy, his ability to read defenses, his unflappable nature, his discipline and his dedication to the game. I wouldn't tag Vick with any of that. Kaepernick is also a lot taller than Vick and can stand in the pocket and see the field better. And sure, when he needs to or sees open field, he gets down field almost as fast as Vick can as well. Then, as an added icing on the cake, Kaepernick is also a good guy as opposed to the dog killer.

Man get over it, Vick did his time and you know Kaepernick that well to know for a fact point blank that he's a good guy. C'mon man!

I think Kap's main strengths are his rocket arm and speed. I don't think his ability to read defenses is a strength right now, it's too early to tell. All the other things you mention are just opinion. I thought Cam Newton was going to take the league by storm last year, but once again the NFL has proven that they can shut down guys like him. I think Kap could be the guy to take it to the next level but I will wait to see what he can do this year and see if the NFL can adjust to him. We shall see.

well i guess a little playoff run against the better NFC teams and playing the best AFC team would say he needs more work

well i guess a little playoff run against the better NFC teams and playing the best AFC team would say he needs more work

If other teams mimic what St. Louis and Seattle were able to do, then yes I would say he needs more work. He's an elite talent for sure, but I'm curious to see if the rest of the NFL can adjust to him as well as your division opponents have.

If other teams mimic what St. Louis and Seattle were able to do, then yes I would say he needs more work. He's an elite talent for sure, but I'm curious to see if the rest of the NFL can adjust to him as well as your division opponents have.

Seattle was a fluke, StL i think is really good.. Fisher is great coach

Oh please. Kaep is also going to grow and get better as the 'league figures him out'. If you watched any of his games, you'd know he is light years ahead of where a QB should be in only 10 games of experience. He goes through progressions, is as accurate as any deep passer in the league, is incredibly intelligent (compare his Wonderlic to Vick's), etc. The guy has a pet turtle for s**t's sake. You think he would ever stoop so low to torture animals. Vick may have done the time, but he still committed a crime, and that crime was pretty darn horrific. Likening Kaep to Vick is just plain ignorant and is borderline trolling.

I said he's an elite talent and I want to see what he can do this year before calling him elite. How is that trolling? If you don't see any similarities between Vick and Kap on the football field than you're the ignorant one. Look, GNielson described Vick's abilities and IMHO it sounded a lot like another QB that I didn't mention, he did in his reply. It had nothing to do with the other QB's off the field BS. So calm down with what Vick did, we all know what he did but we're talking football here.
[ Edited by kcfan11 on Aug 16, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]
I said he's an elite talent and I want to see what he can do this year before calling him elite. How is that trolling? If you don't see any similarities between Vick and Kap on the football field than you're the ignorant one. Look, GNielson described Vick's abilities and IMHO it sounded a lot like another QB that I didn't mention, he did in his reply. It had nothing to do with the other QB's off the field BS. So calm down with what Vick did, we all know what he did but we're talking football here.

What kind of similarities are we talking about ? (Vick/Kaep)
Strong arm and blazing speed are the two similarities I can think of. Oh, and swag... lots of swag.

... and I hope his field vision and diagnosis of the defense are as good as some of you believe it to be. Would like to see more to really say for sure.
Share 49ersWebzone