LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by baltien:
Save the Broncos, every other team in the AFC West is in decline (or in the case of the Raiders, perpetually terrible). The Chiefs have a great o-line and decent-to-good receiving corps (I include the tight ends in that).

Nine wins is definitely doable, maybe ten if they get one by Denver.

Um...great O-line? They let their RT go and they are currently trying to trade their LT.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Um...great O-line? They let their RT go and they are currently trying to trade their LT.

Typo. I meant to say "good." Either way, trying to trade a dude who is looking to cash in is hardly new.
If the Chiefs can keep Brandon Albert happy and hungry while drafting Joeckel or Fisher? Then, I'd say their OL will be a strength. The only question that would really remain for me (aside from starting a rookie at RT) is the C position. Rodney Hudson was injured early last season... looks to be 100% now... but is still very unproven. They may have Ryan Lilja on standby (retirement) if Hudson doesn't impress in the OTAs and preseason. It is sounding more and more like he is willing to play with KC a little longer... now that the team looks poised to make some noise in the AFCW.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
If the Chiefs can keep Brandon Albert happy and hungry while drafting Joeckel or Fisher? Then, I'd say their OL will be a strength. The only question that would really remain for me (aside from starting a rookie at RT) is the C position. Rodney Hudson was injured early last season... looks to be 100% now... but is still very unproven. They may have Ryan Lilja on standby (retirement) if Hudson doesn't impress in the OTAs and preseason. It is sounding more and more like he is willing to play with KC a little longer... now that the team looks poised to make some noise in the AFCW.
Man too bad I don't see this kind of enthusiasm from you toward the Niners and our current QB!
10-6, Wild card, blown away in first round
Originally posted by MadRock:
Man too bad I don't see this kind of enthusiasm from you toward the Niners and our current QB!

Been talked to death. There's no point in yapping about our OL, as it is all settled and solid. There is also no question that Kaepernick is poised to make his QB career even better. Sure, I could be "fapping for Kap" but I personally feel he's getting tons of love already... and I fap for no man anyway.

Redundancy and added fun is one reason why I am glad one of my favorites has found a new team. It only adds to my football interest to follow and support an additional team. I know what you are trying to imply here, but I'll just simply yawn and repeat that the Niners come first for me. I have been sticking mostly to the draft talks for SF, and then the KC discussions. There are plenty of others that can and do already regurgitate the same praise for Kaepernick and his 10 games played. He's done nothing since the SB to really talk about... so we play the waiting game.

( first post, huh?... yeah... right )
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by MadRock:

Been talked to death. There's no point in yapping about our OL, as it is all settled and solid. There is also no question that Kaepernick is poised to make his QB career even better. Sure, I could be "fapping for Kap" but I personally feel he's getting tons of love already... and I fap for no man anyway.

Redundancy and added fun is one reason why I am glad one of my favorites has found a new team. It only adds to my football interest to follow and support an additional team. I know what you are trying to imply here, but I'll just simply yawn and repeat that the Niners come first for me. I have been sticking mostly to the draft talks for SF, and then the KC discussions. There are plenty of others that can and do already regurgitate the same praise for Kaepernick and his 10 games played. He's done nothing since the SB to really talk about... so we play the waiting game.

( first post, huh?... yeah... right )

just admit it oldman you have a new favorite team no point in beating around bush.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
just admit it oldman you have a new favorite team no point in beating around bush.

this

Haha, neva!!!!!!!
5 games.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 24, 2013 at 10:57 AM ]

A MILLION.

But that's counting Madden.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:

this
And who the hell knows so much about KC's offensive line??........Albert is the only guy I heard of.
9-7. Wildcard.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Amir:

this
And who the hell knows so much about KC's offensive line??........Albert is the only guy I heard of.

having done a ton of GM mock drafts around the web, I know a lot about many teams.

< insert "Deal With It" image here >
[ Edited by Mr.Mcgibblets on Apr 25, 2013 at 3:01 AM ]
They play the Rayduhs twice...so I'll go with at least 2.

Here's a good question:Rayduh wins vs.Niner losses?
Share 49ersWebzone