LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by dj43:
After the 49ers game I always pick at least two other games of particular interest to watch later in the week. KC will now be one of those choices because of the obvious 49er angle of a better draft pick. Also, I like the person Alex Smith is and hope he tears it up in KC. I truly believe that offense is going to be very good and certainly worth watching.

In this league fueled by mediocrity, I could easily see them winning 10 games, even surprising the Broncos when they go to KC. Arrowhead can be a very tough place to play when the team is winning. Fans there are not too far behind the Seahawk fans in terms of making noise and disturbing the offense.

10-6, possibly even a playoff win.

I was at arrowhead when they trounced us under dingleberry (he was out coached by Haley from start to finish) in 2010, that place gets brutally loud. They got all kinds of chants and the chiefs chopper thing, they also know when to get loud and when to be quite. I can definitely see why it's considered one of the best home field advantages in the nfl, great tailgating scene too.
[ Edited by KegBert on Apr 22, 2013 at 11:51 PM ]
  • dj43
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by dj43:
After the 49ers game I always pick at least two other games of particular interest to watch later in the week. KC will now be one of those choices because of the obvious 49er angle of a better draft pick. Also, I like the person Alex Smith is and hope he tears it up in KC. I truly believe that offense is going to be very good and certainly worth watching.

In this league fueled by mediocrity, I could easily see them winning 10 games, even surprising the Broncos when they go to KC. Arrowhead can be a very tough place to play when the team is winning. Fans there are not too far behind the Seahawk fans in terms of making noise and disturbing the offense.

10-6, possibly even a playoff win.

I was at arrowhead when they trounced us under dingleberry (he was out coached by Haley from start to finish) in 2010, that place gets brutally loud. They got all kinds of chants and the chiefs chopper thing, they also know when to get loud and when to be quite. I can defined see why it's considered one of the best home field advantages in the nfl, great tailgating scene too.

Chief fans have always been solid football fans. They have had some very good teams in the past...distant past, but they are passionate about their football there. If they get something going this season, all those years of frustration will come out and they will make it tough to play there.
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Doesn't need to be said.

I don't like him because I think he's a "decent" QB.
[ Edited by InHarbsWeTrust on Apr 23, 2013 at 4:55 AM ]
  • dj43
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Doesn't need to be said.

I don't like him because I think he's a "decent" QB.

I was always curious as to how Smith would do on another team with a different set of players on offense. Plus the experience that he have had with the Niners. It's one of the reason I would follow the Chiefs this year. I pretty much did the same with Steve Bono, Grbac, DeBerg, and Montana.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
7-9
8-8
I think they can be as good as 10 - 6. I really think they can make the playoffs.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 29, 2013 at 10:19 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im sure they can "manage" 6-7 wins.
Originally posted by susweel:
Im sure they can "manage" 6-7 wins.

gonna need a lot help from Defense and ST for that

It is amusing to see so much hurt still flowing...
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Sounds like ur the one that's hurt
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Sounds like ur the one that's hurt

^ This

All i see is people bashing Smith's on field play. If people were truley hurt they would get personal and bash his character. Like calling him a sissy or a snake or a thug or whatever....

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM ]
Hard to say, but Reid has put some nice pieces in place toward being competitive in the AFC West. The draft should give them even more talent...which I hope will give Denver a run for their money. I live in Colorado Springs, so all we hear is Broncos, Broncos, Broncos. It gets old real fast. So, I'm saying "Go Chiefs".
Save the Broncos, every other team in the AFC West is in decline (or in the case of the Raiders, perpetually terrible). The Chiefs have a great o-line and decent-to-good receiving corps (I include the tight ends in that).

Nine wins is definitely doable, maybe ten if they get one by Denver.
Share 49ersWebzone