There are 205 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Haha, exactly. Love how people click on and post in a thread to tell people how they don't curr about the very thing they are taking the effort to respond to.

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Boom.

This is so tiring. Any response to me is a cheerleading effort by jakemall and the mcgibble guy.
What I find tiring is that you seek out Smith threads SOLELY to post negatives and incite others. You are not a fan of the player - we get it.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
What I find tiring is that you seek out Smith threads SOLELY to post negatives and incite others. You are not a fan of the player - we get it.

Never even mentioned the guy's name. Now I have to apologize for not liking the Chiefs on a 9ers board?
[ Edited by InHarbsWeTrust on Apr 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM ]
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

Never even mentioned the guy's name. Now I have to apologize for not liking the Chiefs on a 9ers board?

Sure you did. Go back a page.

Absolutely not. No need to apologize for not liking another team or a particular player. That's not the issue and you know that.

Absolutely not. No need to apologize for not liking another team or a particular player. That's not the issue and you know that.

What did I say negatively about him?

What did I say negatively about him?

Originally posted by UKNiners:
Wildcard birth. Reid takes Smith to a new level reminiscent of what Harbaugh did with Smith. CK might be more exciting but when all said and done, think Smith has the better career. Yeah, I'm a Smith homer. Still not happy with how it all went down. CK will be fine. So many weapons around him that it's impossible to succeed.

One big laugh.

For example.

I'll say it again: WE ALL KNOW that you don't like the Chiefs and you don't like Smith. Cool. Good for you. You are 10000000% entitled to feel that way.

What we DON'T NEED is you seeking out and posting in the thread about that team and (by extension) that player SOLELY to rile people up. If you really don't GAF about that team and player DON'T COME INTO THIS THREAD AND POST.

You understand this difference.
For example.

I'll say it again: WE ALL KNOW that you don't like the Chiefs and you don't like Smith. Cool. Good for you. You are 10000000% entitled to feel that way.

What we DON'T NEED is you seeking out and posting in the thread about that team and (by extension) that player SOLELY to rile people up. If you really don't GAF about that team and player DON'T COME INTO THIS THREAD AND POST.

It's all good, dude. There's really no consistency, but that's the way it is. I'll stop posting in here then.

PS: I have never said I disliked Alex, btw....
  • dmax
  • Veteran
9-7
8-6-2
Too early to say, I want to see what they do with the line. I'm thinking 9-7 to 10-6 but it really depends...it could drop to 7 and 9 if they do not fix the Oline.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Too early... that draft thing is kinda important.

Looking at their schedule right now I'd say 8-9 games. Reid and Alex will have that team instantly competitive and playoff caliber in 2014 IMO.
Between 6-10. It's fairly easy to predict division winners but with wild cards it's a lot trickier.

Seattle, Indy, Minnesota, and Cincinnati. Cincinnati is really the only team anyone would have picked out of that group. I'll say they'll win 9 and squeak into the playoffs.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Apr 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM ]
For example.

It's all good, dude. There's really no consistency, but that's the way it is. I'll stop posting in here then.

PS: I have never said I disliked Alex, btw....

Doesn't need to be said.
  • dj43
After the 49ers game I always pick at least two other games of particular interest to watch later in the week. KC will now be one of those choices because of the obvious 49er angle of a better draft pick. Also, I like the person Alex Smith is and hope he tears it up in KC. I truly believe that offense is going to be very good and certainly worth watching.

In this league fueled by mediocrity, I could easily see them winning 10 games, even surprising the Broncos when they go to KC. Arrowhead can be a very tough place to play when the team is winning. Fans there are not too far behind the Seahawk fans in terms of making noise and disturbing the offense.

10-6, possibly even a playoff win.
Share 49ersWebzone