Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'm not dictating what one ought to do. You're free to root for whoever you want. I just don't understand rooting for a team at the expense of the 49ers. It's counter intuitive. And implying that the draft position doesn't matter, is not a valid excuse. I honestly wouldn't be in this thread once if it weren't for the fact we get a second round pick for the Chiefs. Don't flatter yourself.

Very disingenuous... and everyone knows it. SF is getting a 2nd rounder... whether that is pick # 57 or pick # 64 is not why you keep coming in here.

It's not disingenuous. I said I wouldn't have come in here once. After coming in here to root for an 8-8 season, there was something I saw that I disagreed with; 49ers fans rooting for another team. I was as big of a supporter of Alex as any member on this board when he played for the 49ers. I'm not sure what you're implying with my disingenuousness, but I certainly didn't come in here to bash Alex supporters.

You are here to ( intentionally or not ) "guilt" 49ers fans into your way of thinking... +/or dictate to those fans who they have a right to cheer for this weekend.

So, you state that you disagree with 49ers fans rooting for another team... (your words).... okay then. That is duly noted... good day then.

I'm here to state my opinion. It is, in fact, a message board. You are posting 7.5x more than I am, so it's not like I'm constantly in here "guilting" you. And my argument is that I disagree with rooting for another team, especially when it comes at the expense of wanting what's best for the 49ers. The last part having the most emphasis, which the only disagreement has been that our draft position doesn't matter or that rooting won't change things. Not valid arguments, imo.
I'm not dictating what one ought to do. You're free to root for whoever you want. I just don't understand rooting for a team at the expense of the 49ers. It's counter intuitive. And implying that the draft position doesn't matter, is not a valid excuse. I honestly wouldn't be in this thread once if it weren't for the fact we get a second round pick for the Chiefs. Don't flatter yourself.

Very disingenuous... and everyone knows it. SF is getting a 2nd rounder... whether that is pick # 57 or pick # 64 is not why you keep coming in here.

It's not disingenuous. I said I wouldn't have come in here once. After coming in here to root for an 8-8 season, there was something I saw that I disagreed with; 49ers fans rooting for another team. I was as big of a supporter of Alex as any member on this board when he played for the 49ers. I'm not sure what you're implying with my disingenuousness, but I certainly didn't come in here to bash Alex supporters.

You are here to ( intentionally or not ) "guilt" 49ers fans into your way of thinking... +/or dictate to those fans who they have a right to cheer for this weekend.

So, you state that you disagree with 49ers fans rooting for another team... (your words).... okay then. That is duly noted... good day then.

I'm here to state my opinion. It is, in fact, a message board. You are posting 7.5x more than I am, so it's not like I'm constantly in here "guilting" you. And my argument is that I disagree with rooting for another team, especially when it comes at the expense of wanting what's best for the 49ers. The last part having the most emphasis, which the only disagreement has been that our draft position doesn't matter or that rooting won't change things. Not valid arguments, imo.

Obtuse
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Ok, nevermind.
You are just being obtuse now.

Ah, the old maddog "obtuse" personal attack. Fill in any synonym for obtuse and you'll get a warning.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Obtuse

See above.
Well, the thread made it 400 pages. Not too shabby.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Well, the thread made it 400 pages. Not too shabby.

Only by a serious amount of repetition! Seasons over now, though.