There are 263 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Wishing for wild card berth at least so Alex can convert his conditional pick we got for him into a 2nd rounder....otherwise IDGAF
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Wishing for wild card berth at least so Alex can convert his conditional pick we got for him into a 2nd rounder....otherwise IDGAF

How do you even know a playoff berth is a condition that will make the compensation a 2nd round pick?

I'll be perfectly honest... the Chiefs schedule doesn't look very difficult. They're facing many sorry teams and should win those games. However, they'll probably lose to any formidable team they face because they simply aren't that good of a team, and Alex is not that good of a QB. If he's asked to throw more, maybe his numbers will go up, but he's never going to be the type of QB that can carry the team. If he's asked to do more, his turnovers will increase, effectively negating the main attribute that allowed him to succeed here. Their defense isn't as good as ours. In fact, their entire team is inferior to ours, which means Alex will have to carry more weight than he did here. That doesn't bode well for Alex or KC.
Hmmm:
proven coach + serviceable QB + new staff & system + playing the Raiders twice = 8-8
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Hmmm:
proven coach + serviceable QB + new staff & system + playing the Raiders twice = 8-8

They also play the chargers twice. 10-6
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Yeah, and f**k that conditional pick we have!!!

oh wait....

I have no problem with rooting for Alex because you want him to do well. But to act like it's all about the conditional pick? Lets be real. It's not about that with a good portion of those who support Smith.

Context please. I didn't say that was the only reason to support Alex. I was suggesting that anyone who is so Anti Smith that they're saying "f**k the Chiefs" are being short sighted.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Apr 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Just went through both schedules, and there are only a few weeks where SF and KC play at the same time.

I don't know if I'll watch all of Alex's games...but I don't think I'll be watching anything more than highlights when the schedule conflicts.
Just went through both schedules, and there are only a few weeks where SF and KC play at the same time.

I don't know if I'll watch all of Alex's games...but I don't think I'll be watching anything more than highlights when the schedule conflicts.

Of course! Nines come first, silly.

Of course! Nines come first, silly.

Well, I'm the poster child of the Alex supporters, so I just thought I'd announce it before it became a discussion for several other posters.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Wildcard birth. Reid takes Smith to a new level reminiscent of what Harbaugh did with Smith. CK might be more exciting but when all said and done, think Smith has the better career. Yeah, I'm a Smith homer. Still not happy with how it all went down. CK will be fine. So many weapons around him that it's impossible to succeed.

One big laugh.

Is this real life?
Context please. I didn't say that was the only reason to support Alex. I was suggesting that anyone who is so Anti Smith that they're saying "f**k the Chiefs" are being short sighted.

f**k the Chiefs and the 31 other teams not named The San Francisco 49ers. That's how I feel.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
f**k the Chiefs and the 31 other teams not named The San Francisco 49ers. That's how I feel.

Thanks for sharing. Now I guess there's no reason for you to post in the NFL Talk sub-forum.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Thanks for sharing. Now I guess there's no reason for you to post in the NFL Talk sub-forum.

Boom.

[ Edited by Jakemall on Apr 21, 2013 at 9:10 PM ]

Haha, exactly. Love how people click on and post in a thread to tell people how they don't curr about the very thing they are taking the effort to respond to.
10-6

I guess you don't know the difference between reading upon NFL news and actually caring about the success of another team?
Share 49ersWebzone