LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Looks about the same but should have won the game, couldn't do that at full strength

Yeah I blame Alex for getting them the lead with 1:12 left and the defense losing it. That's how I maintain no credibility, common sense is too hard to figure out.

Who's to blame...anyone could go in there and play the same
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Alex coming to Levi's next seaon? Should be fun.

Chiefs gonna get whooped. Some people on here might end up jumping off rooftops due to being conflicted on which team to cheer for.

Team? No...no issues there.
Chiefs gonna get whooped. Some people on here might end up jumping off rooftops due to being conflicted on which team to cheer for.

• Jiks
Looks about the same but should have won the game, couldn't do that at full strength

Yeah I blame Alex for getting them the lead with 1:12 left and the defense losing it. That's how I maintain no credibility, common sense is too hard to figure out.

K, since you are so adamant about discrediting anything Alex ever does, I'll make you a bet. Alex wins against the Colts you change your name to BarackObamaAllTime, I'll change my name to what ever you choose.

3 months btw
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM ]
Chiefs lose in the first round of playoffs to Colts.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

K, since you are so adamant about discrediting anything Alex ever does, I'll make you a bet. Alex wins against the Colts you change you're name to BarackObamaAllTime, I'll change my name to what ever you choose.

3 months btw

• kray28
  • Veteran
So how s**tty of a draft pick do we get thanks to the "too successful" season by the Chefs?
"will take pleasure in gutting you... boi!" (Justin says to Andrew Luck)

BJ Kissel ‏@bkissel7 6m

In the #Chiefs 10 full games with Justin Houston (9-1) they gave up an average of 13.8 points per game. In 6 games without, 27.3 ppg (2-4)
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Alex lost again, ha ha!

Alex Smith Stats: 0-0, 0 Yards, 0 td, 0 int. in 0 minutes of play. Still Alex's fault haha

Oops, I didn't even know Alex sat out. lol

carry on.

Wow. Now THAT is blind hate. Let it go.

Some never find their nut...they are one!
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Don't recall Phoenix being a hater...but the wagon is big enough. LOL!

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Don't recall Phoenix being a hater...but the wagon is big enough. LOL!

Yeah... it's certainly not even about the Chiefs or Alex anymore. There are just some that can not accept their fellow Niners bros even looking at another team favorably. I personally don't get the jealousy or sense of violation that they feel. People throughout my life have always loved one team, but also liked a few other teams below that one team. Heck, even my elderly mother has much love for the Chicago Bulls while also being a huge Miami Heat fan. For some strange reason, if anyone has an interest in more than one team around here, then they are "not a true fan" or have betrayed some code.

It's really silly and childish... and weird, really. We will ALL be pounding the table on Sunday for the 49ers to kick the sh*t out of the Packers.

Chiefs need to get to Luck to beat them, but they also need to not turn the ball over this time around. Alex Smith was getting lit up and he needs some semblance of a pocket/time so he can get the ball out.

I'm rooting for KC. Nothing against Luck, I like the Colts actually, just like the Chiefs more. In order of preference of teams to make the Super Bowl, for me, it'd be:

AFC:
1. Chiefs
2. Bengals
3. Chargers
4. Broncos
5. Colts
6. Patriots

NFC:
1. 49ers (obvious)
2. Panthers
3. Eagles
4. Saints
5. Seahawks
6. Packers

My hate for Green Bay has a much longer history than my hate for Seattle. I really only hate a couple people from the Seattle team (well, plus the majority of their fanbase), and Seattle getting a Super Bowl would look even better for the NFC West.
^ Obviously thrilled if either SF or KC gets to and wins the SB.

I am liking the Bengals lately, so I wouldn't mind if they are the AFC rep. Not a fan of any others left... but I really REALLY don't want this SB winner to be the Hawks or Broncs. If those two are in the SB against each other... I may not even watch.
[ Edited by Mr.Mcgibblets on Dec 31, 2013 at 6:45 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Chiefs need to get to Luck to beat them, but they also need to not turn the ball over this time around. Alex Smith was getting lit up and he needs some semblance of a pocket/time so he can get the ball out.

I'm rooting for KC. Nothing against Luck, I like the Colts actually, just like the Chiefs more. In order of preference of teams to make the Super Bowl, for me, it'd be:

AFC:
1. Chiefs
2. Bengals
3. Chargers
4. Broncos
5. Colts
6. Patriots

NFC:
1. 49ers (obvious)
2. Panthers
3. Eagles
4. Saints
5. Seahawks
6. Packers

My hate for Green Bay has a much longer history than my hate for Seattle. I really only hate a couple people from the Seattle team (well, plus the majority of their fanbase), and Seattle getting a Super Bowl would look even better for the NFC West.

My list would be different and has changed over the years.

Favorite Teams:
SF (always and first)
Minn (from the Tarkenton days)
KC
NE (from the Plunkett days)

My least favorites:
Dallas
Raiders
GB
NYG
did I mention Dallas?
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 1, 2014 at 1:18 PM ]
^ Obviously thrilled if either SF or KC gets to and wins the SB.

I am liking the Bengals lately, so I wouldn't mind if they are the AFC rep. Not a fan of any others left... but I really REALLY don't want this SB winner to be the Hawks or Broncs. If those two are in the SB against each other... I may not even watch.

Same. (Although I'd prefer Broncos win if there is a Denver-Seattle SB this year).
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Jan 1, 2014 at 1:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone