There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
worst 11-4 team ever

I doubt that. It will all depend on their defense. If it rounds back in to form they have as good a chance as any team.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
worst 11-4 team ever

I doubt that. It will all depend on their defense. If it rounds back in to form they have as good a chance as any team.

Definitely truth here. KC would be 13-2 with wins against SD and Denver, had their defense played even marginally well.
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by verb1der:
So Reid is "holding back plays". Lol Hofer

Here's the bloody truth; Alex Smith makes the team competitive (enough to have a winning record) but FAR from a contender.

He does only what he's ask of, and that's his Achilles heel. Great QB's go above and beyond minimum requirements.

"Small Ball" play is not sustainable, and that is Alex Smith.

#whatsyourexcuse

where you been didnt see sniffing round here after the 5 td game
small ball was sustainable when a guy named bill walsh ran the west coast offense

Funny how the perception of WCO is skewed when someone doesn't like the QB. There were many in the media who hated WCO, Walsh and Montana during their great years. Called WCO a gimmick offense, Montana a check down artist, who was a puppet for the master play caller who put him in positions to excel dispite his limitations, called Walsh a genius as a derogatory label...ahh...the good old days...they're never far behind us.
lol how in the hell do you start 9-0 and then finish 11-5?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol how in the hell do you start 9-0 and then finish 11-5?

How the hell do you go 16-0 and not win the SB...





the 18-1 Patriots
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM ]
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by verb1der:
So Reid is "holding back plays". Lol Hofer

Here's the bloody truth; Alex Smith makes the team competitive (enough to have a winning record) but FAR from a contender.

He does only what he's ask of, and that's his Achilles heel. Great QB's go above and beyond minimum requirements.

"Small Ball" play is not sustainable, and that is Alex Smith.

#whatsyourexcuse

where you been didnt see sniffing round here after the 5 td game
small ball was sustainable when a guy named bill walsh ran the west coast offense



I was in this thread that week and was not impressed, it was the damn Raiders man.

Small ball was only a fraction of Walsh's WCO...how can you forget all those deep bombs Jerry Rice caught!
[ Edited by verb1der on Dec 24, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Funny how the perception of WCO is skewed when someone doesn't like the QB. There were many in the media who hated WCO, Walsh and Montana during their great years. Called WCO a gimmick offense, Montana a check down artist, who was a puppet for the master play caller who put him in positions to excel dispite his limitations, called Walsh a genius as a derogatory label...ahh...the good old days...they're never far behind us.

Honestly tho, u have to wonder if Walsh would even choose Alex as his QB.

Montana completed deep bombs.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Honestly tho, u have to wonder if Walsh would even choose Alex as his QB.

Montana completed deep bombs.

I wanted Rodgers but who knows what Walsh could have done for either? He wouldn't have sent AS out with a separated shoulder.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:38 AM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I wanted Rodgers but who knows what Walsh could have done for either? He wouldn't have sent AS out with a separated shoulder.
who sent AS out with this injury?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Honestly tho, u have to wonder if Walsh would even choose Alex as his QB.

Montana completed deep bombs.

I wanted Rodgers but who knows what Walsh could have done for either? He wouldn't have sent AS out with a separated shoulder.

Are you blaming Mike Nolan for ruining Alex Smith's deep passing skills? lol
LOL at non-fans obsessing about Alex on Christmas Eve!
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
LOL at non-fans obsessing about Alex on Christmas Eve!

Kinda like the Grinch came out of his cave to still away the merry of Merry Christmas.

Why you talking good 'bout Alex Smiff!!

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by verb1der:
So Reid is "holding back plays". Lol Hofer

Here's the bloody truth; Alex Smith makes the team competitive (enough to have a winning record) but FAR from a contender.

He does only what he's ask of, and that's his Achilles heel. Great QB's go above and beyond minimum requirements.

"Small Ball" play is not sustainable, and that is Alex Smith.

#whatsyourexcuse

where you been didnt see sniffing round here after the 5 td game
small ball was sustainable when a guy named bill walsh ran the west coast offense



I was in this thread that week and was not impressed, it was the damn Raiders man.

Small ball was only a fraction of Walsh's WCO...how can you forget all those deep bombs Jerry Rice caught!

I think Oakland and Atlanta have the same records though... Equally sh*t teams
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Honestly tho, u have to wonder if Walsh would even choose Alex as his QB.

Montana completed deep bombs.

I wanted Rodgers but who knows what Walsh could have done for either? He wouldn't have sent AS out with a separated shoulder.

Are you blaming Mike Nolan for ruining Alex Smith's deep passing skills? lol


Just opining that Walsh would have helped a young Smith, whereas Nolan did his best to ruin his career. Montana had to earn his way onto the field...Nolan threw Smith out and told him not to screw up...what a great mentor coach! LOL!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Honestly tho, u have to wonder if Walsh would even choose Alex as his QB.

Montana completed deep bombs.

I wanted Rodgers but who knows what Walsh could have done for either? He wouldn't have sent AS out with a separated shoulder.

Are you blaming Mike Nolan for ruining Alex Smith's deep passing skills? lol

norv turner said that alex smith was the best deep thrower he coached...that was before the shoulder injury...lol to your lol