LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by verb1der:
A bad game after four good ones...hysteria time!

Good games against teams like the Raiders, bad games against real teams. lol

The Chiefs had the opportunity to establish relevance. But they couldn't protect their own house.

This is the time to get on a roll, and NOT the time to lose at home.

#seahawks
#chiefs

You establish relevance by winning Super Bowls. Still waiting and won't condemn a team or player without reason...I realize it is a habit for some...and a hobby! What would your day be like without a little Smith bashing? LOL!

Yea I had to get my fix lol
4-4 in their last 8 games

3 of those losses at home.
So Reid is "holding back plays". Lol Hofer

Here's the bloody truth; Alex Smith makes the team competitive (enough to have a winning record) but FAR from a contender.

He does only what he's ask of, and that's his Achilles heel. Great QB's go above and beyond minimum requirements.

"Small Ball" play is not sustainable, and that is Alex Smith.

#whatsyourexcuse

where you been didnt see sniffing round here after the 5 td game
small ball was sustainable when a guy named bill walsh ran the west coast offense
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
worst 11-4 team ever

I doubt that. It will all depend on their defense. If it rounds back in to form they have as good a chance as any team.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
worst 11-4 team ever

I doubt that. It will all depend on their defense. If it rounds back in to form they have as good a chance as any team.

Definitely truth here. KC would be 13-2 with wins against SD and Denver, had their defense played even marginally well.
Originally posted by hofer36:

Here's the bloody truth; Alex Smith makes the team competitive (enough to have a winning record) but FAR from a contender.

He does only what he's ask of, and that's his Achilles heel. Great QB's go above and beyond minimum requirements.

#whatsyourexcuse

small ball was sustainable when a guy named bill walsh ran the west coast offense

Funny how the perception of WCO is skewed when someone doesn't like the QB. There were many in the media who hated WCO, Walsh and Montana during their great years. Called WCO a gimmick offense, Montana a check down artist, who was a puppet for the master play caller who put him in positions to excel dispite his limitations, called Walsh a genius as a derogatory label...ahh...the good old days...they're never far behind us.
lol how in the hell do you start 9-0 and then finish 11-5?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol how in the hell do you start 9-0 and then finish 11-5?

How the hell do you go 16-0 and not win the SB...

the 18-1 Patriots
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM ]
Originally posted by hofer36:

#whatsyourexcuse

I was in this thread that week and was not impressed, it was the damn Raiders man.

Small ball was only a fraction of Walsh's WCO...how can you forget all those deep bombs Jerry Rice caught!
[ Edited by verb1der on Dec 24, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]
Funny how the perception of WCO is skewed when someone doesn't like the QB. There were many in the media who hated WCO, Walsh and Montana during their great years. Called WCO a gimmick offense, Montana a check down artist, who was a puppet for the master play caller who put him in positions to excel dispite his limitations, called Walsh a genius as a derogatory label...ahh...the good old days...they're never far behind us.

Honestly tho, u have to wonder if Walsh would even choose Alex as his QB.

Montana completed deep bombs.

I wanted Rodgers but who knows what Walsh could have done for either? He wouldn't have sent AS out with a separated shoulder.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:38 AM ]
I wanted Rodgers but who knows what Walsh could have done for either? He wouldn't have sent AS out with a separated shoulder.
who sent AS out with this injury?

Are you blaming Mike Nolan for ruining Alex Smith's deep passing skills? lol
LOL at non-fans obsessing about Alex on Christmas Eve!
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
LOL at non-fans obsessing about Alex on Christmas Eve!

Kinda like the Grinch came out of his cave to still away the merry of Merry Christmas.

Why you talking good 'bout Alex Smiff!!

Share 49ersWebzone