There are 225 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by AmpLee:
What? The game was far from meaningless. You're trying to justify the ass kicking by acting like the game didn't matter. It certainly mattered. They just aren't an elite team.

Ain't nothin gonna break a my stride... no body gonna slow me down...oh no...
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Guess this game means the Chiefs are as bad as the niners...

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
What? The game was far from meaningless. You're trying to justify the ass kicking by acting like the game didn't matter. It certainly mattered. They just aren't an elite team.

Ain't nothin gonna break a my stride... no body gonna slow me down...oh no...

Compelling retort.

What tune is that from?
Another loss to SD coming up
Time to change the name to www.chiefswebzone.com
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Time to change the name to www.chiefswebzone.com

Most of us would object, but I'll defend your right to want this until they pry my BB gun from my cold dead fingers!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I just meant that their numbers were virtually identical, similar type of QB play.

Numbers identical does not equal similiar play. Two different teams.

And Cassell and Smith play nothing alike. I'm really surprised to hear that coming out of your mouth.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Chiefs suck now

People jumped on me when I see Alex was having a 2010 Matt Cassel like season.

yeah because you were wrong-
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Still haven't beat a team with a winning record?

eagles dont have a winning record
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Uh.. but seriously, all that stuff you said I am holding onto? I said as much.

Also said it was meaningless which it wasn't. I can tell you I still expect us to play against Arz regardless to how slim St Louis odds of winning are.

with indy looming as a potential playoff opponent, and odds of broncos losing to raiders or texans, i wouldnt be surpirsed if the chiefs held back some as far as their playbook---doesnt excuse their poor execution of the plays run---smith stunk today, but he still is a very good qb

Originally posted by hofer36:

Also said it was meaningless which it wasn't. I can tell you I still expect us to play against Arz regardless to how slim St Louis odds of winning are.

with indy looming as a potential playoff opponent, and odds of broncos losing to raiders or texans, i wouldnt be surpirsed if the chiefs held back some as far as their playbook---doesnt excuse their poor execution of the plays run---smith stunk today, but he still is a very good qb

Good, but not very
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Still haven't beat a team with a winning record?

eagles dont have a winning record

The Foles Eagles have a winning record, but the Vick Eagles the Chiefs beat did not

That's bs. No team packs it in with the division and a bye up for grabs. The Chiefs simply aren't as good as people thought. They have legitimate holes that were exposed against better competition.

Could be that you are both right. KC sure looked to play a conservative and vanilla offense... they were going through the motions. They do have legitimate holes and concerns in their roster. They did give every reason in the first half of the season to think they were better than they are. They are missing one of the best rush LBs in the game. At this point, I see them either winning just one playoff game or being one and done... and that's still a great rebound for them. Playoffs are fun and really, anything can happen. I think this relatively meaningless smackdown can turn out to be a good thing for them. Let's them know that they have to take it up a notch and dig deep, if they really want to push deep. I am glad they have a meaningless game next week too. Keeps Houston on the bench to dully heal up... and should let other key guys like JC, Alex, Poe, Berry, DJ, Fasano, Albert, Hali rest/heal up.

That's bs. No team packs it in with the division and a bye up for grabs. The Chiefs simply aren't as good as people thought. They have legitimate holes that were exposed against better competition.

did i say that packed it in---No, i said they may have held some plays back in anticipation of seeing Indy in the playoffs...if they did that id have no quarrel...it would be a smart move...say your andy reid and you have a particular play that you think will work vs indy in 3rd and long....or a blitz package yoou are sure will confuse luck...do you use it in this game or hold it back for when you would possibly see colts in the playoffs? if im reid i hold it back

and maybe you are right, maybe Kansas City isnt as good as people thought...if this is true, then alex smith is an even better qb than we thought, leading such a average team into the playoffs and posting career highs for tds and passing yards with the likes of dwayne bowe, donnie avery, atnony fasano...imagine what he might do with better talent
[ Edited by hofer36 on Dec 23, 2013 at 7:35 AM ]
the colts have beat hawks, us and the broncos earlier in the season. should we start destroying peyton, Wilson and kaep?
Wilson didnt do s**t against us twice, he failed against the panthers and yesterday against the cards. where is the overreaction on this subject???
Share 49ersWebzone