Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think were gonna end up playing the ghost of 49ers past in the superbowl

easy 49er win, ill take it

i wouldnt say that, the chiefs are a very good team and they seem to be very lucky. when their offense isnt there, their defense steps up, when their defense fails, alex smith gets 5 TDs lol. should be a great game tho but im scared of alex smith's stored up karma from the nolan years lol

alex smith gets 5 tds when heplays the raiders, you act like thats the norm. child please, we'd beat them 28-13, easy win

their D is good dude and the run game is legit. not gonna be a cakewalk if it happens

their D is good against s**tty teams, congrats. peyton carved em up, so did rivers, both in KC

whatever you say dear
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Still haven't beat a team with a winning record?
1)the only teams they played which have a winning record TODAY are the Colts and the Broncos. Not very objective to complain about losing against both of them, especially the latter one.
2)next week either the Eagles or the Boys will have a winning record. Chiefs beat both of them.

Today he had one of his worse performances in this season. It happens.

one and done in the playoffs?
Oh noes! Smith had a bad game after he already clinched a playoff berth!
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Oh noes! Smith had a bad game after he already clinched a playoff berth!

haha, yeah... really was a meaningless game, and they sure came out looking like it. Waste of 3 hours, but it's whatevz... fun season regardless, at this point.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
ALEX SMITH SUCKS!!!
Next week will be interesting. KC with little to play for while SD is fighting for their playoff lives
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
haha, yeah... really was a meaningless game, and they sure came out looking like it. Waste of 3 hours, but it's whatevz... fun season regardless, at this point.

Game wasn't meaningless. They were one Denver loss from home field advantage.

Indy is a great football team on their A game. They've beaten us, KC, Den, and Seattle. Without Houston their pass rush as been non existent and I think that's what's been killing them lately.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 22, 2013 at 4:48 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Game wasn't meaningless. They were one Denver loss from home field advantage.

Indy is a great football team on their A game. They've beaten us, KC, Den, and Seattle. Without Houston their pass rush as been non existent and I think that's what's been killing them lately.

LOLz! and Denver was going to lose??? ooookay!

Did you watch this game? do you even lift, bro? j/k... but seriously.. Colts didn't play well. KC just played turribly. This could be a good thing for them though. You lose like that, and the players and coaches will be forced to do a gut check.

Did you watch this game? do you even lift, bro? j/k... but seriously.. Colts didn't play well. KC just played turribly. This could be a good thing for them though. You lose like that, and the players and coaches will be forced to do a gut check.

Upsets happen you keep on hanging on to whatever you want but they got their ***** kicked at home to a team they could be playing in 2 weeks.

Good teams will make you look bad. They did that to us too.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 22, 2013 at 5:40 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Upsets happen you keep on hanging on to whatever you want but they got their ***** kicked at home to a team they could be playing in 2 weeks.

Good teams will make you look bad. They did that to us too.

Uh.. but seriously, all that stuff you said I am holding onto? I said as much.

Uh.. but seriously, all that stuff you said I am holding onto? I said as much.

Also said it was meaningless which it wasn't. I can tell you I still expect us to play against Arz regardless to how slim St Louis odds of winning are.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
why are all these chiefs fans invading our forum?
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Chiefscuses.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Oooooooh.... you kids... keep on fishing!

Hmm...shame the tread isn't named...oh, wait...
Chiefscuses.

Oooooooh.... you kids... keep on fishing!

What? The game was far from meaningless. You're trying to justify the ass kicking by acting like the game didn't matter. It certainly mattered. They just aren't an elite team.

Guess this game means the Chiefs are as bad as the niners...
Share 49ersWebzone