LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

i think were gonna end up playing the ghost of 49ers past in the superbowl
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

I wouldn't mind watching that game one bit.
Originally posted by mkmasn:

I wouldn't mind watching that game one bit.

Me either ... it would mean that the 49ers ran the NFC gauntlet. The NFL wouldn't mind either I'm sure, as the game would promote itself with all the back stories.
Would be a blast to watch such a SB. Too bad one team has to lose. There would be a silver lining in there one way or another.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Would be a blast to watch such a SB. Too bad one team has to lose. There would be a silver lining in there one way or another.

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Chiefs suck now
Worst Chiefs game I have witnessed all season. This is such a FUNK game for them. Their defense rarely can get a stop, and the offense is vanilla and can't block. I think their turnaround has been impressive, but they are not ready to really compete with the best teams.
Worst Chiefs game I have witnessed all season. This is such a FUNK game for them. Their defense rarely can get a stop, and the offense is vanilla and can't block. I think their turnaround has been impressive, but they are not ready to really compete with the best teams.

I still think the arc playoff picture teams are all weak...any team can win the afc

easy 49er win, ill take it
#5 spot locked in. Time to rest James and work on pass offense and defense next week in SD. SD also Alex's hometown so I'm sure he'll wanna play well
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Chiefs suck now

People jumped on me when I see Alex was having a 2010 Matt Cassel like season.
First truly bad game of the year for him though. He doesnt have those too often. If they play Indy in the playoffs he'll play better for sure.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Chiefs suck now

People jumped on me when I see Alex was having a 2010 Matt Cassel like season.
he has not had that many bad games you know. people who base the year alex is having so far, upon this game, are nonsensical
Share 49ersWebzone