Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
who gives up 31 points to the raiders? Lol
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by boast:
Say what you will...I'm just bringing balance to this thread.

The Chiefs played the Raiders guys, everyone needs to calm down!

BFD if it was the Raiders. it's not like they write their own schedule. and they didn't just barely win. they destroyed them like great teams do to s**tty teams.

hey by your logic the Niners must be pretenders too cause we only beat the s**tty Bucs.

No way the bucs are waaaaay better than the Raiders! Don't bring the Niners into this we are steamrolling right now.

The Chiefs are pretenders because they got exposed by two teams within their division, IN THEIR HOUSE!!!

Kind of like the Niners did with the Seahawks and the Panthers?

The Niners are a FAR better team, but you seem to be bending over backward to find ways to discredit what the Chiefs have done this season. Why?
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

...and the 49ers played the Bucs. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy that 49ers' win.

The Chiefs played the Raiders and had the game won in the first 3-4 minutes.

I don't believe "balance" is what you bring to this thread.
You diminish any credibility with every post you make.

Love = everyone in here
Hate = me

We need more balance if you ask me!

The Raiders TOTALLY gave the game to the Chiefs, 7 TURNOVERS.

The Bucs have been playing decent football as of late, and Niners handled the business. Also we beat the Seahawks so I dont even know why I'm defending the 49ers on here.

You missed the point. I wasn't attacking the 49ers, never have.

But, you pretty much stated your only purpose in this thread is to troll.
That isn't providing balance, more of an irritation.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

BFD if it was the Raiders. it's not like they write their own schedule. and they didn't just barely win. they destroyed them like great teams do to s**tty teams.

hey by your logic the Niners must be pretenders too cause we only beat the s**tty Bucs.

No way the bucs are waaaaay better than the Raiders! Don't bring the Niners into this we are steamrolling right now.

The Chiefs are pretenders because they got exposed by two teams within their division, IN THEIR HOUSE!!!

The Niners are a FAR better team, but you seem to be bending over backward to find ways to discredit what the Chiefs have done this season. Why?

Not bending over backwards at all. No betting man would pick the Chiefs in the post season this year, and they shouldn't!

As the regular season comes to an end, it's time to analyze who are the contenders, and who are the pretenders.

This is how it looks for me.

AFC Contenders : Patriots, Broncos, Dolphins
AFC Pretenders : Chiefs, Colts, Bengals,

NFC Contenders: Niners, Panthers, Seahawks
NFC Pretenders : Saints, Bears, Eagles

...and the 49ers played the Bucs. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy that 49ers' win.

The Chiefs played the Raiders and had the game won in the first 3-4 minutes.

I don't believe "balance" is what you bring to this thread.
You diminish any credibility with every post you make.

Love = everyone in here
Hate = me

We need more balance if you ask me!

The Raiders TOTALLY gave the game to the Chiefs, 7 TURNOVERS.

The Bucs have been playing decent football as of late, and Niners handled the business. Also we beat the Seahawks so I dont even know why I'm defending the 49ers on here.

You missed the point. I wasn't attacking the 49ers, never have.

But, you pretty much stated your only purpose in this thread is to troll.
That isn't providing balance, more of an irritation.

Not gonna lie I'm partly trolling out of boredom, but at least I'm not lying about what I'm saying.

My co-worker is a hardcore Chiefs fan and even he agrees with me.

Now if the Chiefs beat the Colts this weekend in Arrowhead, I will be slightly impressed and I will shut the hell up, but I doubt they will.
stick and move...
  • dj43

Not bending over backwards at all. No betting man would pick the Chiefs in the post season this year, and they shouldn't!

As the regular season comes to an end, it's time to analyze who are the contenders, and who are the pretenders.

Explain how you rate the Dolphins over the Chiefs.
Originally posted by dj43:

I knew someone would question that, and I really have no logical explanation. I just like the Dolphin's as a team. But the rest is about right, I think.
  • dj43
Originally posted by dj43:

I knew someone would question that, and I really have no logical explanation. I just like the Dolphin's as a team. But the rest is about right, I think.

Glad to accommodate you.

I like the Dolphins as well. Tannehill is a very under-rated QB who looks like the best of that crop at this point.

I was amazed at how well Philbin guided them through the Martin mess. That alone is one of the better stories of the year. Still, the Chiefs have more talent on both sides of the ball, and KC's special teams are special. Gotta put them higher than Miami.
KC is going to be a real tough out in the post season. Their defense could be their undoing because they've become too reliant on turnovers but they can hang on offense and have a great return game as well.

Justin Houston out is like Bowman being out. If they get him and flowers back for the playoffs and their D returns to form they could go far.. In all reality I see KC DEN and SD as the best in the AFC.
With fanboy hats off...who wins, Niners/Chiefs right now? Our offense is still super suspect. Charles creates matchup problems.
Originally posted by winner21:
With fanboy hats off...who wins, Niners/Chiefs right now? Our offense is still super suspect. Charles creates matchup problems.

I'd say SF.

The way that KC's defense has been playing? I don't see them being able to handle the stacked receiving corps of Boldin, VD, Crabs, RB committee, and Kaep's redunkulous backyard balling.

It wouldn't surprise me too much if KC did win, but if forced to bet, my money's on SF right now.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Wowwwww a 30 yard pass.............................vs Raiders. lol

Took him 8 years for this highlight.

Keep going... keep digging....keep trying.

"Worst 5 TD performance ever."
"Worst 11-3 team ever."
"Worst The Catch III ever."
etc
etc

The bolded are true. 5 TDs and the best highlight is a 30 yard pass against the Raiders, lol

Also they ARE the worst 11-3 team ever. this thread was dead after their 3 game slide vs the Broncos and Chargers. Now all of a sudden they stomp the worst team in the NFL and then the bandwagon is back!

Andy Reid is historically a pretender, and this Chiefs team is no different. They are not tough enough, and their small ball play will not cut it in the playoffs.

#truth

You never know, maybe that defense can get 5 TO in the a playoff game.

and if they get to the superbowl and get the ball on the 5 yard line with game on line and a minute left ii bet smith makes the pass to get the score
Originally posted by hofer36:
and if they get to the superbowl and get the ball on the 5 yard line with game on line and a minute left ii bet smith makes the pass to get the score

Share 49ersWebzone