There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by captveg:
Smith's last 4 games:

75% completion percentage...1011 yards...12 TDs...2 INTs...132 passer rating...

many criticized chiefs for playing it close to vest early on as they built 9-0 record----when they came accross broncos they obviously opened things up..and smith has more than met the challenge
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Great day of football indeed! ... and yes. Too often lately has the KC defense looked like complete arse... it's scary.

things may improve when they get houston in the lineup
also i think the d-coordinator needs to give cooper some help--teams are picking on him way too much
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Slow LB on Charles in man coverage and its a wrap

Great pass by Alex for 25 yards in the air on 3rd and 1. Just a great back-breaking play all around, from the call, to Smith and (especially) Charles.
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 15, 2013 at 5:36 PM ]
Jamaal Charles had a great day. it seemed like every time i checked on the chiefs game, he was taking a screen pass or short pass to the house.

195 rec yds and 4 tds, will make any Qb look good

must have been a very frustrating day for Smith nonfans today---SFs qb has a very nice day in Tampa, and then smith comes out with the day he did---
wonder which qb has more td passes in the bay area this year?
[ Edited by hofer36 on Dec 15, 2013 at 10:42 PM ]
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Interesting development with broncos loss to chargers.....if chiefs can win out and broncos lose qof their next 2 games, chiefs win the west and possibly are looking at a number 1 seed in the playoffs

still one and done, lol

oh well, hope you enjoyed the game anyway
They will play the colts in the first round if they don't catch Denver. I would favor the chiefs there. Also then the may go to Denver and face Payton Manning in the playoffs.

I bolded the last since he is a different QB in the playoffs. I get wanting the best draft pick possible but we are past that. It will not be a middle 2nd round pick. They are in the playoffs so it will be a late 2nd round pick. We drafted him number one and I feel this helps justify why. He didn't work out here for multiple reasons but he handled himself so well during the transition to Kaep (which was the right call) and during his tenure as starter (2005-2010) when we had so much overall turmoil that I can only cheer for him whenever he is not playing the niners
Jamaal Charles had a great day. it seemed like every time i checked on the chiefs game, he was taking a screen pass or short pass to the house.

Smith doesn't put the ball where receivers can get yac = hate.

Smith's receivers get yac = hate.

Classic.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Smith doesn't put the ball where receivers can get yac = hate.

Smith's receivers get yac = hate.

Classic.

Yes, but it's so silly and old now that it's nostalgic! Sort of like remembering a cheap wine you drank before you could afford Merlot! Instead of getting mad it makes me smile...so consistently trite!
must have been a very frustrating day for Smith nonfans today---SFs qb has a very nice down in Tampa, and then smith comes out with the day he did---

Why? Their path to the Bowl is likely going to be no different than ours. Three straight road games.

BTW Charles should be getting some MVP votes.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 15, 2013 at 5:56 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Great day of football indeed! ... and yes. Too often lately has the KC defense looked like complete arse... it's scary.

things may improve when they get houston in the lineup
also i think the d-coordinator needs to give cooper some help--teams are picking on him way too much

Dilfer has said the same, that the Chiefs play way too much man coverage.
damn, take it easy on me chief fans

Just pointing out the obvious J. Charles had a great day, geez....

And yeah Smith had a good game.....against a s**tty raider D

Niners won today that's all i really care about, every other team can eat a d@$%
Remember Ripple? Boonesfarm Apple? Or is that Boonesfarm Sourapple?
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Dec 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM ]

must have been a very frustrating day for Smith nonfans today---SFs qb has a very nice down in Tampa, and then smith comes out with the day he did---

wonder which qb still plays in the bay area?

...ahh...today?

your post presents a smile but inside we know you are crying

your post presents a smile but inside we know you are crying