Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by aTx49er:
Not sure if you're serious?
He is DEAD serious ;)
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
As far as Alex Smith -- he has set career highs in completions and attempts this year and rushing yards, and is 1 TD away from a career high in TDs.

At 2873 yards, 18 TD, 6 INTs, 360+ rushing yards with 1 rushing TD, with 3 games to go he has a shot to reach 25 TDs and 3500 yards and 500 yards rushing possibly. Would be a nice milestone for him.

those are some pretty mediocre career highs for a player drafted number one, lol
Originally posted by susweel:
those are some pretty mediocre career highs for a player drafted number one, lol
so? he is efficient, what's the matter with that?
As far as Alex Smith -- he has set career highs in completions and attempts this year and rushing yards, and is 1 TD away from a career high in TDs.

At 2873 yards, 18 TD, 6 INTs, 360+ rushing yards with 1 rushing TD, with 3 games to go he has a shot to reach 25 TDs and 3500 yards and 500 yards rushing possibly. Would be a nice milestone for him.

Solid start with his new team.

And it seems some in here are STILL having a problem with Smith's success. I don't get it.
Originally posted by Furlow:

And it seems some in here are STILL having a problem with Smith's success. I don't get it.

YANL**

**except in the Distribution of Wealth Thread.

dont have a problem with anything, just amazed the career highs for a player drafted #1 who is in 9th season.

dont have a problem with anything, just amazed the career highs for a player drafted #1 who is in 9th season.

Pick a different word than "problem," then. But it's something. You can admit you've been a Smith detractor for a long time, and you could just stay out of this thread. But instead you make comments meant to belittle or undermine the success he's having (however insignificant you think that success is). Same was true in 2011 and 2012 when he was a Niner.

I know it's not just you, so I wasn't directing it at you personally. I just do not understand the desire to continue to talk about/bash/ridicule/minimize/etc. a player who isn't even on the team anymore.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

YANL**

"You are not lying?"
"You are neurologically luxurious?"
"Yemin against noodle Larry?"

Pick a different word than "problem," then. But it's something. You can admit you've been a Smith detractor for a long time, and you could just stay out of this thread. But instead you make comments meant to belittle or undermine the success he's having (however insignificant you think that success is). Same was true in 2011 and 2012 when he was a Niner.

I know it's not just you, so I wasn't directing it at you personally. I just do not understand the desire to continue to talk about/bash/ridicule/minimize/etc. a player who isn't even on the team anymore.

my bad.

carry on then
my bad.

carry on then

see you tomorrow or another day soon so we can start this same ole process all over again....

YANL**

"You are not lying?"
The third one. that noodle Larry is a real dick.

YANL**

"You are not lying?"
The third one. that noodle Larry is a real dick.

Lol okay. I had a rough couple days in that thread. Try not to judge me forever.

Smith and the 49ers weren't meant for each other.

Along the way, Jamaal Charles already has over 1,600 yards from scrimmage. If he stays healthy he could go well over 2,000 yards.
Originally posted by fastforward:

Smith and the 49ers weren't meant for each other.

Ironically, the way Smith has played the past 4 games, and much of this year, they would be ideal for each other. His LOS calls have been a big reason Charles is having the year he is having. I have to think Gore would love to be working behind Smith right now.