LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 304 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Jamaal Charles had a great day. it seemed like every time i checked on the chiefs game, he was taking a screen pass or short pass to the house.

195 rec yds and 4 tds, will make any Qb look good

Smith doesn't put the ball where receivers can get yac = hate.

Smith's receivers get yac = hate.

Classic.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Jamaal Charles had a great day. it seemed like every time i checked on the chiefs game, he was taking a screen pass or short pass to the house.

Smith doesn't put the ball where receivers can get yac = hate.

Smith's receivers get yac = hate.

Classic.

Yes, but it's so silly and old now that it's nostalgic! Sort of like remembering a cheap wine you drank before you could afford Merlot! Instead of getting mad it makes me smile...so consistently trite!
Originally posted by hofer36:
must have been a very frustrating day for Smith nonfans today---SFs qb has a very nice down in Tampa, and then smith comes out with the day he did---
wonder which qb has more td passes in the bay area this year?

Why? Their path to the Bowl is likely going to be no different than ours. Three straight road games.

BTW Charles should be getting some MVP votes.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 15, 2013 at 5:56 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Great day of football indeed! ... and yes. Too often lately has the KC defense looked like complete arse... it's scary.

things may improve when they get houston in the lineup
also i think the d-coordinator needs to give cooper some help--teams are picking on him way too much

Dilfer has said the same, that the Chiefs play way too much man coverage.
damn, take it easy on me chief fans

Just pointing out the obvious J. Charles had a great day, geez....

And yeah Smith had a good game.....against a s**tty raider D

Niners won today that's all i really care about, every other team can eat a d@$%
Remember Ripple? Boonesfarm Apple? Or is that Boonesfarm Sourapple?
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Dec 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM ]

must have been a very frustrating day for Smith nonfans today---SFs qb has a very nice down in Tampa, and then smith comes out with the day he did---

wonder which qb still plays in the bay area?

...ahh...today?

your post presents a smile but inside we know you are crying

your post presents a smile but inside we know you are crying

Im trying hard to bring this thread back to life. It's been pretty slow in here lately.

Am i doing this right, Sus?

http://www.med.umich.edu/yourchild/topics/badhabit.htm
  • dwett
  • Veteran

Niners won today that's all i really care about, every other team can eat a d@$%
Then why post in a Chiefs thread in NFL Talk. You had to say Smith had a good game and then state the s**tty raiders team. Do you state the same idea in the Keap thread. He had a good game vs a s**tty TB team or more obvious did you discount the redskins game since it is obvious they suck.

You know why I do cheer on Smith. I am a niners fan and if they play will want him to get sacked multiple times and throw many picks. But he was our #1 pick in 2005 and I want to see him do well. It is with another team now although not his fault. His first 5 years with us were like playing for the Lions or Jags. We are back to being the niners now and his performance in 2011 with development from Harbaugh got us there.

He also handled everything so well. I prefer to cheer thees type of players on since not only am I a fan of the niners but of the NFL in general.
[ Edited by dwett on Dec 15, 2013 at 6:30 PM ]
Originally posted by dwett:

Then why post in a Chiefs thread in NFL Talk. You had to say Smith had a good game and then state the s**tty raiders team. Do you state the same idea in the Keap thread. He had a good game vs a s**tty TB team or more obvious did you discount the redskins game since it is obvious they suck.

You know why I do cheer on Smith. I am still a niners fan and if they play will want him to get sacked multiple times and throw many picks. But he was our #1 pick in 2005 and I want to see him do well. It is with another team now although not his fault. His first 5 years with us were like playing for the Lions or Jags. We are back to being the niners now and his performance in 2011 with development from Harbaugh got us there.

He also handled everything so well. I prefer to cheer thees type of players on since not only am I a fan of the niners but of the NFL in general.

I cant post my opinion in here, even though i dont root for the chiefs? I'll keep that in mind.

Raiders defense is not in the same ball park as the Bucs D...sorry. As for the redskins, yep they suck.

And i could care less about smith being a # 1 pick for us....i wanted Rogers, but oh well, got stuck with smith. He was a class act with us, ill give him that.
Especially, taking a paycut to stay with us.(well, i guess he didnt have much of a choice) Wonder where he would be right now, if he hadn't done that?
I cant post my opinion in here, even though i dont root for the chiefs? I'll keep that in mind.

Raiders defense is not in the same ball park as the Bucs D...sorry. As for the redskins, yep they suck.

And i could care less about smith being a # 1 pick for us....i wanted Rogers, but oh well, got stuck with smith. He was a class act with us, ill give him that.
Especially, taking a paycut to stay with us.(well, i guess he didnt have much of a choice) Wonder where he would be right now, if he hadn't done that?

People disagreeing with you = you "can't post in here?" Just keep in mind you have a credibility issue and this hasn't helped.
Share 49ersWebzone