LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Alex has proved thus far that he won't lose games for the team and can put em on his back if need be. If that D gets back to form they are no joke. I really do think we are very evenly matched teams and would live to see us spar this year...(Super Bowl )
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
As far as Alex Smith -- he has set career highs in completions and attempts this year and rushing yards, and is 1 TD away from a career high in TDs.

At 2873 yards, 18 TD, 6 INTs, 360+ rushing yards with 1 rushing TD, with 3 games to go he has a shot to reach 25 TDs and 3500 yards and 500 yards rushing possibly. Would be a nice milestone for him.

Along the way, Jamaal Charles already has over 1,600 yards from scrimmage. If he stays healthy he could go well over 2,000 yards.

Just shows how s**tty the QB play is. Reminds me of Roger Craig. He had to carry his QB for years. Remember?

Not sure if serious?
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Not sure if serious?
Excellent day for what's his name! Niners and Chiefs winning...all is right with the world!
Charles--195 yards receiving is huge! Great game for that young man...and a few other Chiefs played well as well.
Worst 11-3 team ever
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Worst 11-3 team ever

Keep saying it...maybe it will come true! Then you can say, "I told you so!"
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Charles--195 yards receiving is huge! Great game for that young man...and a few other Chiefs played well as well.

I'm sure they have, but every play I've seen as a highlight has been a short pass taken to the house by Charles. Must be one of the best recieving games I've heard of from a running back. The guy is the Chiefs MVP for sure this year.

The final TD wasn't exactly a short throw (wheel route past the 1st down marker on 3rd down), but, yeah, Charles was amazing with the YAC today.
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM ]
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'm sure they have, but every play I've seen as a highlight has been a short pass taken to the house by Charles. Must be one of the best recieving games I've heard of from a running back. The guy is the Chiefs MVP for sure this year.

Hey...look, a QB who can complete short passes! Must be a WCO gimmick.
  • Jiks
3rd and 1. Raiders scoring 21 straight with complete momentum. Alex hits JC on a perfect ball for a 71 yd td. .

Can't deny the fact the dude has ice in his veins.

A 5 TD game for Alex.....
Smith's last 4 games:

75% completion percentage...1011 yards...12 TDs...2 INTs...132 passer rating...
Originally posted by captveg:
Smith's last 4 games:

75% completion percentage...1011 yards...12 TDs...2 INTs...132 passer rating...

Has anyone mentioned that Smith has always played well the last half of the season? Even when Singletary was coach...and that's a real
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Dec 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM ]
knew I should have start Smith on my fantasy team this week. fuuuuuuuuuuck
[ Edited by NinerGod on Dec 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM ]
Chiefs defense gave up another 30pts game. They need to tighten up. That's not playoff defense.
Share 49ersWebzone