LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Worst 9-3 team ever

Thats what happens when you have Alex Smith as QB.

Only looks ok with a great defense.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Worst 9-3 team ever

Thats what happens when you have Alex Smith as QB.

Only looks like a great defense with Alex Smith at QB.

Fixed!
Eric Burke @Fox4eb
BREAKING: Homicide in parking lot at Arrowhead. 2 in custody. No info on them or victim or their fan affiliation. #ridiculous #ItsAGame

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Eric Burke @Fox4eb
BREAKING: Homicide in parking lot at Arrowhead. 2 in custody. No info on them or victim or their fan affiliation. #ridiculous #ItsAGame

Mr.McGibblett done killed somebody
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Mr.McGibblett done killed somebody

.... nah, I am fine. Never thought the Chiefs were ready for a SuperBowl already. They will still be a playoff team with an outside chance... which is about what I hoped and expected. Add a good WR and FS.. get Houston back healthy.. KC can go far in 2014. They have much to be proud and excited over.
I have to think the chiefs lost close to 100 yard passing with the drops today...the passes to jenkins and fasano were simply great passes, threading the ball into tight coverage.....sad when on crucial 3rd down play your options include aj jenkins, who still played his best game in the nfl---the 3rd down pass from the end zone to get 1st down on 3rd and long---clutch...the pass down the seam to mccluster on last drive, cant throw it any better--those who dont like smith of course wont acknowledge any of this, of course,,nor smith's additional yards gaining running, 46 for game i think

if you cant man up and acknowledge smith's good play today you dont belong on the band wagon, just go wallow in your venom somewhere else...by same token the 1st drive interception hurt the chiefs,but not as much as their wilting defense---

2nd game in a row where i have to question andy reid's end of game decision---the call on 4th down made no sense to me---even if it is complete he gives the ball back to manning with over a minute left--didnt he learn from the chargers game---get the 1st down and run more time off!!!!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I'm somewhat claustrophobic so an empty wagon suits me fine! The other fans can get their own damn wheels! Let's cut em off at the pass Mac! Yahoo! (in the best Slim Pickens voice).

Police sources tell KCTV5 that a man and his son had gone to their vehicle during the game. When they arrived, they found another man rifling through the vehicle and a disturbance broke out. The father apparently died during the fight.

Yikes
Originally posted by hofer36:
I have to think the chiefs lost close to 100 yard passing with the drops today...the passes to jenkins and fasano were simply great passes, threading the ball into tight coverage.....sad when on crucial 3rd down play your options include aj jenkins, who still played his best game in the nfl---the 3rd down pass from the end zone to get 1st down on 3rd and long---clutch...the pass down the seam to mccluster on last drive, cant throw it any better--those who dont like smith of course wont acknowledge any of this, of course,,nor smith's additional yards gaining running, 46 for game i think

if you cant man up and acknowledge smith's good play today you dont belong on the band wagon, just go wallow in your venom somewhere else...by same token the 1st drive interception hurt the chiefs,but not as much as their wilting defense---

2nd game in a row where i have to question andy reid's end of game decision---the call on 4th down made no sense to me---even if it is complete he gives the ball back to manning with over a minute left--didnt he learn from the chargers game---get the 1st down and run more time off!!!!

So far the Chiefs appear to get the better of the Jenkins-Baldwin trade. Jenkins had a great game, and (finally) looked promising.
Good game by Alex. Good effort.

Alex's INT was ugly, was completely his fault IMHO.

Despite the last drive, chiefs receivers are a drops machine.. and their "elite" defense was abused by peyton again. I cant imagine how frustrating it is when peyton score, score, score.... and your WR's drop, drop, drop....

Broncos are a formidable team after all. The AFC west is almost secured by them, as everyone supposed before the beginning of the season.

and the Chiefs the 5th spot... pleasantly surprised.

Go Alex !!

Where are all the Marcus Cooper fan boys now?!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Where are all the Marcus Cooper fan boys now?!

Visiting him in the hospital after Dekker abused him.
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
everything is working according to plan muahahaha

lol
3 losses in a row. What happened to their defense? 4th consecutive game they allowed 400+ yards. Today it was 535.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
3 losses in a row. What happened to their defense? 4th consecutive game they allowed 400+ yards. Today it was 535.

Is Hali and Houston still out?
Share 49ersWebzone