LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Heed49er:
With the Broncos losing to the Pats, the Denver @ KC game is going to be huge.

lol alex is 0-2 against good teams. what makes you think he's gonna beat Denver?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:

lol alex is 0-2 against good teams. what makes you think he's gonna beat Denver?

What makes you think he can't? Both losses came down to a play or two. It's not like these were blowout losses.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

What makes you think he can't? Both losses came down to a play or two. It's not like these were blowout losses.

alexcuses
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

alexcuses

yourmomscuses
Smith to Bowe on that TD... Back shoulder throw by Smith. Bowe one armed the catch
Originally posted by Joecool:
I still think the KC defense wasn't really tested. Now KC has finally played teams with real starting QBs two weeks in a row and two straight losses. They played well vs Manning and that was off a bye and they were well prepared. Rivers ripped them a new one. Manning is about to make it three straight.

Keep losing KC.

Alex played solid but it wasn't enough. Obvious the defense lost this game but the defense also won about 8 games too.

Wonder what your reply would have been had the chiefs won.
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Wait I thought AS made the defense better...since I'm on the chiefs train now.. I need to get the facts straight

Anyways who cares if the chiefs lost right..Alex did good

Gotta be honest: you are being a total douchebag. You b***h when they lose ( and blame it on the qb) and b***h when they win ( despite the QB) It's old and you need to stop.

but but but all alex smith does is win win win. i guess its only against bad teams.

what's his stat when the opponent score 24 or more points. 2 and f**kin terrible i think?

The team scored 38 points, including the go ahead with under 90 seconds left. How that translates to "Smiff Sux!" To you escapes me.
RIP...

The team scored 38 points, including the go ahead with under 90 seconds left. How that translates to "Smiff Sux!" To you escapes me.

alexcuses. you told me all he does is win win win. why is he not winning?

Alex Smith you broke my hawt. I hatez chu!

Alex obviously sucks and caused the Chiefs to lose. I mean, who leads their team on a game-winning drive with less than a minute and a half to go and then lets the opponent come back and score a touchdown in less than a minute? Sucky Alex Smith defense.

All kidding aside, it's nice to see the media giving Alex humungous props for an incredible game by him. Straight up clutch player.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Alex obviously sucks and caused the Chiefs to lose. I mean, who leads their team on a game-winning drive with less than a minute and a half to go and then lets the opponent come back and score a touchdown in less than a minute? Sucky Alex Smith defense.

All kidding aside, it's nice to see the media giving Alex humungous props for an incredible game by him. Straight up clutch player.

The thing that impressed me about Smith on all of his comeback drives throughout his career. He doesn't look herky jerky at the most important point of the drive. Looks calm and deliberate. I think it rubs off on to the other offensive guys on the team. Even more so now that he's been a vet. Pretty damn clutch for a guy with a reputation as someone who makes safe decisions and throws.
Will finish 9-7 lol

Way to dodge the question.

Please tell me where I said that to you. I never did.

The Chiefs ARE winning... .why, they are 9-2! Best record in the AFC.

You seem seek Smith IS the Chiefs... odd.

OH? Did you want me to say that the team lost yesterday because, after the offense put them ahead with 90 seconds to go, the team defense gave up a FG? I think that you did... so that you could respond "ALEXCUSES!" That seems to be your pattern.

Did it for you, man. Saving you the trouble.

You come into this thread when the Chiefs lose for ONE reason only - to start s**t. Pretty lame.
Alex with a nice game but the Chiefs lost. Win all the around for Alex and Niner fans.
Share 49ersWebzone