There are 211 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Joecool:
No he doesn't. He will throw to a WR that has a DB beat by a yard or two but he will not throw a deep ball to a 1-on-1 reciever that is even or a hair of a step on the DB. The reason why he doesn't throw deep often is because DB's don't normally get beat bad often or a broken coverage doesn't occur often. The blueprint to beating Alex is to man-up but don't get beat deep outside the hashes as Alex will rarely throw underneath balls outside the hashes to receivers. His primary targets are between the hashes which means cover the checkdowns.

That and don't turn the ball over. He rarely wins vs a team that doesn't turn it over.

The sky is blue. The sun comes up in the east. Teams that lose the turnover battle usually lose the game.

lol I laugh when people say stuff like....

"This game wouldn't be close if it wasn't for the turnovers" or "They never would have won if their defense didn't get those turnovers"....um, no s**t. That's how it works.

All the Denver DBs must be like

Denver had 10 PDs that game...
Originally posted by Jakemall:
No he doesn't. He will throw to a WR that has a DB beat by a yard or two but he will not throw a deep ball to a 1-on-1 reciever that is even or a hair of a step on the DB. The reason why he doesn't throw deep often is because DB's don't normally get beat bad often or a broken coverage doesn't occur often. The blueprint to beating Alex is to man-up but don't get beat deep outside the hashes as Alex will rarely throw underneath balls outside the hashes to receivers. His primary targets are between the hashes which means cover the checkdowns.

That and don't turn the ball over. He rarely wins vs a team that doesn't turn it over.

The sky is blue. The sun comes up in the east. Teams that lose the turnover battle usually lose the game.

"This game wouldn't be close if it wasn't for the turnovers" or "They never would have won if their defense didn't get those turnovers"....um, no s**t. That's how it works.

All the Denver DBs must be like

Denver had 10 PDs that game...

another interesting fact from Dan Patrick's weekly highlight show on the nbc cable channel--chiefs threw 14 passes that traveled 10 yards or more past the line of scrimmage...4 were dropped

I never said if KC turns it over MORE than the opponent. Alex Smith will not win if the opponent doesn't turn it over.
Seems like it will be another good game between KC and the Chargers. Both teams evenly matched with KC a bit better on defense and the Chargers a bit better on offense. Chargers defense given up 40% 3rd down conversion doe

I never said if KC turns it over MORE than the opponent. Alex Smith will not win if the opponent doesn't turn it over.

not true, but an interesting argument

[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Nov 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Nice try, but he doesn't do that every play!
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsOR_8QR_es">

Man I miss Joe Starkey. Would have loved to hear him call the divisional playoff win vs the Saints. Could you imagine call when Davis caught the ball?

"DAVIS! DAVIS! DAVIS! DAVIS!! HE GOT IT! OH WHAT A BONANZA!!!!"
Is there anymore on this train

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

are you not disappointed in yourself for feeling the need to ask this?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsOR_8QR_es">

Man I miss Joe Starkey. Would have loved to hear him call the divisional playoff win vs the Saints. Could you imagine call when Davis caught the ball?

"DAVIS! DAVIS! DAVIS! DAVIS!! HE GOT IT! OH WHAT A BONANZA!!!!"

It would have been the greatest radio call in 49er history. Not sure the guy who called The Catch had the intensity Starkey had for far lesser games.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Oops forgot

*Room
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Oops forgot

*Room

As he bumps the thread lulz.

Can't get enough ehh?
Beautiful deep pass from Alex to Avery... It was like a 30 yard handoff. He is looking real good in this first half. I'm sure the chief fans have come around to Alex. Much props #11
Share 49ersWebzone