LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by crabman82:
cheifs hung around with denver enough to make me think they'll beat them in arrowhead. aside from that game they need, just dont falter against the others and they should be just fine in terms of winning the div. had they no showed in denver i wouldnt consider them divisional champ material.

they held broncos to their lowest point total this year..and the noise in kc may affect what payton likes to do ath the line of scrimmage
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by crabman82:
cheifs hung around with denver enough to make me think they'll beat them in arrowhead. aside from that game they need, just dont falter against the others and they should be just fine in terms of winning the div. had they no showed in denver i wouldnt consider them divisional champ material.

they held broncos to their lowest point total this year..and the noise in kc may affect what payton likes to do ath the line of scrimmage

i dont think theres any may about it, it totally will.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
more than niners
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by boast:
so do the Chiefs suck now cause they lost to arguably the best team in the AFC?

Best team in the AFC? Umm Colts.

don't know the definition of arguably?
The Chiefs are a good team. But it's clear they do not have the make up of a championship team, they're lacking a lot on offense.
Originally posted by verb1der:
The Chiefs are a good team. But it's clear they do not have the make up of a championship team, they're lacking a lot on offense.

wow, agreed! at least where they are here in November.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

I should've been more specific. They lack a lot of offense starting with the QB, lol...they also lack a ground and pound running mentality that are commonly found in championship caliber teams.

But we're talking about Reid here, he's not that kind of coach, and that's probably why he's always failed to win one.
[ Edited by verb1der on Nov 19, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]
I should've been more specific. They lack a lot of offense starting with the QB, lol...they also lack a ground and pound running mentality that are commonly found in championship caliber teams.

But we're talking about Reid here, he's not that kind of coach, and that's probably why he's always failed to win one.

Aaah... thank goodness... now we are back to disagreeing and all is right in the world. Thanks!

Aaah... thank goodness... now we are back to disagreeing and all is right in the world. Thanks!

k cool, yea that was really weird when you agreed!

Think back to 49ers 2011....

When was the first real test for Alex and the offense to deal with a high power offense that season?

Either it was the Giants in the regular season or the Saints in the playoffs.

I think it's good the road Bronco game came for them in their 10th game. They got to 9-0, lots of confidence, and now have a great foundation to build on and work with. Alex will be pushed more in the second half of the season to be aggressive, which will be good for him.

It's very possible the KC/DEN rematch will be between 10-1 Chiefs and 9-2 Broncos. If the Broncos were to sweep KC, it'd be tied at 10-2.

With four remaining games each, I still think the Chiefs have an advantage with schedule.

But I don't think Broncos sweep KC. I think KC splits that one and has good shot to win division.

k cool, yea that was really weird when you agreed!
Whew! Thought I'd slipped into an alternative universe!
Looks like the strategy of punting the ball continuously to the other team doesn't work so well against team's like the Broncos who can score more than 20 points in a game. The Chiefs defense can't be relied upon to score 14 points a game every week.

yeah especially at the qb position
Originally posted by xtm059:

yeah especially at the qb position

Late to another party?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Late to another party?

Wait a second! You can't tell me this stuff isn't making you angry. These comments are just infuriating! and I for one... /

okay, I tried. Couldn't keep a straight face through that one!

Share 49ersWebzone