Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

wow...Manning weapons are just nuts...

one of the Fastest Big Receivers. D. Thomas
one of the quickest route running Receivers. Welker
one of the fastest Big TEs. Julius Thomas

Then you have Decker.

edit- dammit yall got me making mistakes now..lol. wrong thread.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 17, 2013 at 6:31 PM ]
KC O has maxed out their average point per game. If their special tema or defense doesn't score, this game is over.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Then you have Decker.

Makes me want to cry! So many WRs were ahead of Jenkins on most draft boards...and they are doing pretty well!

Jeffrey set Bears single game record--218 yards
Sanu has a perfect passer rating of 158.3, 47 receptions
Hilton has 84 receptions for 1394 in his young career
Givens 42 receptions
Wylie has 53 receptions
Graham with 49
Randle has 39
Jenkins has caught 1...is that really correct? 1?

I think that's called a miss. Don't write anything down this next draft Trent...or, if you do, burn it!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Nov 17, 2013 at 8:24 PM ]
damn... for a 9-0 team...their fans sure are interesting.

Ebolapox
remember, remember

****ing disgusting. gutless, worthless ****ing pussies. where the **** is the offensive guru that we ****ing hired? where is his ****ING HAND PICKED QB WHO CONSTANTLY IGNORES SECOND AND THIRD READS THAT BECOME OPEN SO HE CAN GO TO A ****ING CHECKDOWN? WHAT THE **** DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS OVER AND ****ING OVER AGAIN? this is 1995 writ over again. we'll **** around and go 0fer in the playoffs b/c our offense is DOG s**t. good.****ing.job.pederson/reid/childress. ****, why why why?
WR drops and offensive penalties killed them tonight. That and Reid being too conservative on the road at the goal line and in the 4th quarter on offense.

Smith had a couple sacks he shouldn't have taken, and a couple bad throws, but man do a lot of his really good passes hit the ground when they should be easy catches. That McGrath holding penalty in the 4th when he scrambled for the first down was a killer, though.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Then you have Decker.

It's amazing that KC's D line can't even touch him. How do you get to someone who can gash you in less than 3 seconds? Anyways good showing from KC despite the loss.
Alex and the offense do share some of the blame but not all of it. Denver's defense is playing pretty well ESP their secondary. And their o line is great tonight. You're not beating Peyton with zero sacks and zero hits. Lucky it's not 42-10.

Held Denver to their lowest point total this season. That offense is simply unreal. Can't have miscues and conservative calls on offense like KC did and expect to pull it out.
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM ]
Worst 9-1 team ever
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Nov 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Worst 9-1 team ever

Better than being an average 6-4 team.

Yeah, I went there.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Worst 9-1 team ever

Better than being an average 6-4 team.

Yeah, I went there.

are they though? come playoff time?

I think we showed that our defense..and alittle bit..lol..of our offense travels with us on Road games.

So who is more dangerous KC at home versus a Playoff team? or 49ers on the road vs a playoff team. (not counting Seattle )

if we played the Chiefs I think it would be similar to the Panthers game...but I don't think Alex is much of a threat as Cam, passing the ball.
Originally posted by 4ML:
lol @ Alex haters

They need to vent because of how poorly Kaep did today.
That game summed up Alex's career. He is still the same quarterback that he has always been. Won't make a lot of mistakes, but still relies on the check down WAY TOO MUCH.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
That game summed up Alex's career. He is still the same quarterback that he has always been. Won't make a lot of mistakes, but still relies on the check down WAY TOO MUCH.

On the last meaningless drive the checkdown hurt him. But other than that they took more than enough chances downfield. In fact in the 3rd quarter they probably should have checked down more when it made a difference. Does Alex share some blame for the loss? Sure. But I'd say his play had far less to do with the loss than the bad drops, bad penalties, bad situational coaching and lack of pressure on Manning.