There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Says the Chiefs fan in a KC thread in the 49ers forum. We should be able to troll in non SF football threads all we want.

Hmm...no question about your ability to troll, the question is--should you be allowed?

I can answer that: NO.

The rules apply here, too.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
What is going in Kansas City? Reid always said he admired Alex Smith from afar and apparently tried to trade for him when he was with the Eagles. If it is Reid and his staff or the GM... but someone over there really likes to kick the tires on the guys the 49ers cut.

Just makes sense. KC gets first shot at waiver claims, and it's easy to see that Kyle W is more proven than AJ Jenkins... and better than Chad Hall. So if teams are always trying to improve their roster? Then KC is smart to snatch him up... even if he only is the #4-6 receiver on the depth chart. Me, I think he is good enough to be the # 3 in the slot, but I would give McCluster a mix of those reps also.. at least, until one emerges as clearly better.
actually kc with their 9-0 recrd gets last shot on waiver claims --all other teams bypassed claiming wiliams
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
What is going in Kansas City? Reid always said he admired Alex Smith from afar and apparently tried to trade for him when he was with the Eagles. If it is Reid and his staff or the GM... but someone over there really likes to kick the tires on the guys the 49ers cut.

Just makes sense. KC gets first shot at waiver claims, and it's easy to see that Kyle W is more proven than AJ Jenkins... and better than Chad Hall. So if teams are always trying to improve their roster? Then KC is smart to snatch him up... even if he only is the #4-6 receiver on the depth chart. Me, I think he is good enough to be the # 3 in the slot, but I would give McCluster a mix of those reps also.. at least, until one emerges as clearly better.
actually kc with their 9-0 recrd gets last shot on waiver claims --all other teams bypassed claiming wiliams

I don't think it works that way... ... Waiver claims are based off of LAST season team records.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Says the Chiefs fan in a KC thread in the 49ers forum. We should be able to troll in non SF football threads all we want.

Hmm...no question about your ability to troll, the question is--should you be allowed?

Paahty poopah.
I was doing some looking around for some 49er stats this morning and noticed that last year the Chiefs were -24 on turnovers (last in the league). This year so far they are at +15 (first in the league) which puts them on a pace to be at about +28 by the end of the season. It's possible Alex had a little to do with that.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Thank you for the clarification! Always nice to know.
some one should do a name change bet for this game ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Sounds fun. If KC wins, they can change my username to CHIEFS, FTW!

If KC loses, they can change yours to... ? ALICELOST, YAY!

Originally posted by 49erphan:
I was doing some looking around for some 49er stats this morning and noticed that last year the Chiefs were -24 on turnovers (last in the league). This year so far they are at +15 (first in the league) which puts them on a pace to be at about +28 by the end of the season. It's possible Alex had a little to do with that.

Yes it is possible that Alex has caused 50 turnovers with picks and fumbles but his defense has really overcome this by coming up with 65 picks and recoveries.

It's also not true...but it is possible.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Sounds fun. If KC wins, they can change my username to CHIEFS, FTW!

If KC loses, they can change yours to... ? ALICELOST, YAY!

I'll name bet you

Broncos will win
It is now exhausting in the Kaep thread. I have to go to Smith and the Chief thread as a break. Holy s**t!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It is now exhausting in the Kaep thread. I have to go to Smith and the Chief thread as a break. Holy s**t!

You're not kidding. The fellas are really breaking it down in there right now. I exhausted myself by Tuesday evening. Have to admire their stamina and dedication to preparation. I have faith in them but I'll probably check out of that thread until after the Saints game.
Is Bowe playing for KC this weekend? I have to say that Bowe asking the police officer if Sonic is still open when pulled over is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

Officer: "Can I see your license and registration, please?"

Bowe: "Sure. Uh, do you know if Sonic is still open?"

He might as well have offered the officer a hit off his bong.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

You're not kidding. The fellas are really breaking it down in there right now. I exhausted myself by Tuesday evening. Have to admire their stamina and dedication to preparation. I have faith in them but I'll probably check out of that thread until after the Saints game.

Gonna be cray cray if the saints win.