There are 242 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
If Alex has a rough night, I am blaming the AR1 / AR2 !!!!!

Would you explain it to me first?
Originally posted by crabman82:
they always say qb gets too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose. alex gets no credit when they win and all the blame if and when they lose.

That excuse is intellectual property and cannot be used without the express written consent of a few homers in NT.
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Originally posted by crabman82:
they always say qb gets too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose. alex gets no credit when they win and all the blame if and when they lose.

That excuse is intellectual property and cannot be used without the express written consent of a few homers in NT.

Lol!
"F" THE CHEFS !!!!
Originally posted by JD9671:
"F" THE CHEFS !!!!

I'd prefer to F their cheerleaders...but you go right ahead.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
"F" THE CHEFS !!!!

I'd prefer to F their cheerleaders...but you go right ahead.

LOL...well said!
Andy Reid 13-1 after the bye
"F" THE CHEFS !!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!
like I said a million times since the birth of this thread, the Chiefs have the best CBs in teh LEAGUE.

I have no doubt that their defense will contain MInning, it's the vanilla offense that is the problem.
If the Chiefs can score OFFENSIVE tds', they have a great shot at winning.
If the chiefs offense ever gets it going and their defense just keeps up their good work...there is really no one that can beat them. And if they get home field in the playoffs?? Good f**king luck.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
If the chiefs offense ever gets it going and their defense just keeps up their good work...there is really no one that can beat them. And if they get home field in the playoffs?? Good f**king luck.

IF? i dont think anyone is keeping KC fromt he top seed in the AFC
Doomsday.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

IF? i dont think anyone is keeping KC fromt he top seed in the AFC

Bowe?
One of the best looking throw I've ever seen Smith thrown...the one to Avery
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 17, 2013 at 5:49 PM ]
Avery needs to make that catch.

No real results yet for the Chiefs, but the strategy they have on offense should pay off later. Roman could learn a ton if he watched this game on how to set things up for potential future results.
Share 49ersWebzone