LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Kyle Williams returns a punt for a TD Sunday.

Haha, no... can not see him being activated or nearly ready to just jump right in. He won't even be in Denver... he will be finding a place in KC and keeping his head in the playbook for the next 2 weeks before suiting up.

No chance in hell Williams is back to return kicks/punts ahead of McCluster.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Haha, no... can not see him being activated or nearly ready to just jump right in. He won't even be in Denver... he will be finding a place in KC and keeping his head in the playbook for the next 2 weeks before suiting up.

No chance in hell Williams is back to return kicks/punts ahead of McCluster.

No chance is right. That shouldn't even be a consideration.
Kyle will be Andy Reid's new DeSean Jackson.

but was that also said about o'l Boy A.J. ?

i don't know but I think Kyle will do well...I was hoping he'd go to another team that pass alot and used his talents.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

i don't know but I think Kyle will do well...I was hoping he'd go to another team that pass alot and used his talents.

Would think KW will do better in a true WCO but not sure he has the strength and skills necessary to be a starting WR. Perhaps Reid can make him much better.
  • Jiks
We'll there went their SB.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Would think KW will do better in a true WCO but not sure he has the strength and skills necessary to be a starting WR. Perhaps Reid can make him much better.

Seems like you guys will never lose hope in KW, lol. He sucked with Alex, he sucked with Kaep, and he will suck with Alex one more time!
What is going in Kansas City? Reid always said he admired Alex Smith from afar and apparently tried to trade for him when he was with the Eagles. If it is Reid and his staff or the GM... but someone over there really likes to kick the tires on the guys the 49ers cut.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Go Broncos

Wrong thread?

nope just cheering for chiefs loses for improved draft pick.

you know something a real niner fan would do.

Sus, my man, how u been bro. Come on man, can we let go of this watching now for a pick nonsense. We have a second round pick, does it really matter where it's at. And I don't agree with a real niner fan would do. LMAO....

A real niner fan would be wondering what the hell is going on with the offense AND WAY MORE concerned with the niners winning....... than the chiefs losing. Thats what a real fan would do... IMHO of course.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
What is going in Kansas City? Reid always said he admired Alex Smith from afar and apparently tried to trade for him when he was with the Eagles. If it is Reid and his staff or the GM... but someone over there really likes to kick the tires on the guys the 49ers cut.

My guess would be Smith. He might have put in a good word about Williams to the coaching staff. I think he did the same with AJ Jenkins.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Seems like you guys will never lose hope in KW, lol. He sucked with Alex, he sucked with Kaep, and he will suck with Alex one more time!

Hey...I love the unknown...because...it is...so...unknown...KW + AS + Reid = ?

The unknown is fun...come on now...say it..."The unknown is fun!" Good job! Carry on...

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Hey...I love the unknown...because...it is...so...unknown...KW + AS + Reid = ?

The unknown is fun...come on now...say it..."The unknown is fun!" Good job! Carry on...

lol
Solid pickup for KC. They will use Kyle for his strengths, unlike us. But, how many check-down routes can be ran on one play?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Solid pickup for KC. They will use Kyle for his strengths, unlike us. But, how many check-down routes can be ran on one play?

Hopefully he's competent enough to be their slot receiver which they are lacking atm.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Go Broncos

Wrong thread?

nope just cheering for chiefs loses for improved draft pick.

you know something a real niner fan would do.

Sus, my man, how u been bro. Come on man, can we let go of this watching now for a pick nonsense. We have a second round pick, does it really matter where it's at. And I don't agree with a real niner fan would do. LMAO....

A real niner fan would be wondering what the hell is going on with the offense AND WAY MORE concerned with the niners winning....... than the chiefs losing. Thats what a real fan would do... IMHO of course.

My dude putting sus in his place

yes but unfortunately he goes the wrong way and gives the broncos the game winning points with a safety
Share 49ersWebzone