LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
dwayne bowe was arrested for speeding and marijuana. alex didnt really like throwin to him anyway lol

Bowe was his second most targeted person outside Charles.

I think there is a false perception that Alex doesn't target Bowe often because earlier in the season, he didn't. I suspect if you take his last 4 games, we'd see that Bowe gets the marjority of the targets.

Good theory. I was banking on most of these guys don't actually watch the games, they just read the stats on ESPN and post. I'll take your word for it though.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
dwayne bowe was arrested for speeding and marijuana. alex didnt really like throwin to him anyway lol

Bowe was his second most targeted person outside Charles.

I think there is a false perception that Alex doesn't target Bowe often because earlier in the season, he didn't. I suspect if you take his last 4 games, we'd see that Bowe gets the marjority of the targets.

Good theory. I was banking on most of these guys don't actually watch the games, they just read the stats on ESPN and post. I'll take your word for it though.

Probably a very safe bet.
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49 45s Good luck K-Dub. RT @KyleWilliams_10: Chiefs!
Bill Williamson ‏@BWilliamsonESPN1m
#49ers Kyle Williams went to #Chiefs. The team with the last claiming priority. Reunites with Alex Smith.

LOL ROFL LMAO
Always thought that Kyle would be a better fit to play with Alex than Kaep. Not surprised by this.
It helps that he won't be asked to be anywhere near KR/PR duties with KC
chad hall got released to make room for kw

Called for them to get Cooper, A.J.J. and Kyle W... I love it!!!!
Kyle Williams returns a punt for a TD Sunday.
Always thought that Kyle would be a better fit to play with Alex than Kaep. Not surprised by this.

Totally agree with this sentiment.

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Kyle Williams returns a punt for a TD Sunday.

Haha, no... can not see him being activated or nearly ready to just jump right in. He won't even be in Denver... he will be finding a place in KC and keeping his head in the playbook for the next 2 weeks before suiting up.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Go Broncos
puzzling claim...although I suppose Williams is better than Hall, Jenkins, and maybe McMidget.
Originally posted by susweel:
Go Broncos

Wrong thread?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
Go Broncos

Wrong thread?

nope just cheering for chiefs loses for improved draft pick.

you know something a real niner fan would do.
Share 49ersWebzone