How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
yes it is a thing

2 Career wins when the defense can't keep the opponent under 24 points

Still not sure if magic or science....
it's probably bad luck
Originally posted by Joecool:
This coming from someone who has yet to admit the weakest part of the Chiefs is it's passing offense. Let me guess, the offense is doing it on purpose so the defense gets the credit.

I know that the passing game is racking up 62.5% of the offensive output. I know that even on run output, Alex Smith is accounting for 24.7% of the rushing yds.

Bottom line is the same as it ever was... Alex is a very capable QB, but he can't walk on water. He can't take a team that is top 10 in drops... top 10 in offensive penalties... bottom 10 in OL... bottom 10 in RB success rate... and make that team an offense juggernaut in yr 1. Truth is, few if any could. What he can do is win games until everyone around him better learns and improves in their game. And if they can all play decent football around him? Then you get the 2012 Alex that was leading the league in efficiency.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
This coming from someone who has yet to admit the weakest part of the Chiefs is it's passing offense. Let me guess, the offense is doing it on purpose so the defense gets the credit.

I know that the passing game is racking up 62.5% of the offensive output. I know that even on run output, Alex Smith is accounting for 24.7% of the rushing yds.

Bottom line is the same as it ever was... Alex is a very capable QB, but he can't walk on water. He can't take a team that is top 10 in drops... top 10 in offensive penalties... bottom 10 in OL... bottom 10 in RB success rate... and make that team an offense juggernaut in yr 1. Truth is, few if any could. What he can do is win games until everyone around him better learns and improves in their game. And if they can all play decent football around him? Then you get the 2012 Alex that was leading the league in efficiency.

You do know the passing yards are supposed to be more than rushing yards, right? Bottom line is the passing, in the small circle of KC offense appears to be a big fish in a little pond, but if you compare it to the league, it is a tadpole in the ocean. But you keep finding ways to convince yourself that the KC passing game is anything but near the worse in the league in just about every category. But that's the OL and WR's fault. Winning, is all about Alex Smith.

But, this Offensive Line and/or Bowe is 9-0. Would take them over any other OL/WR in the league.
[ Edited by Joecool on Nov 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM ]
yes it is a thing

it's probably bad luck

Nah - remember: He's luckiest QB ever! Two different teams have carried him to that awesome recent W-L record no matter how hard he tries to screw it up.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
bring in a guy who will play safe and not turn the ball over. Jets are doing it with a rookie as most run-heavy strong defense teams do. Sanchez started making brain fart plays and turning it over. Too easy to replace those kinds of mistakes.

Jets are doing what???? That Jets rookie you speak of is on pace for an astronomical amount of turnovers. He already has 13 INTs and 3 fumbles lost.

I think you strongly underestimate the mature and cool mindset of "live to fight another possession" when it comes to QBs. Almost all of them are chucking up risky, costly turnovers by trying too hard to make a play when they could just bide their time later and be smart with the football.

... and suggesting that the winningest QB in football the last 3 years is easy to replace? Oh, that's just those bitter, scorned feelings emanating from you as usual.

Love how a team stat is correlated to one player but when you look into more detail, all he's doing is not turning it over. Other that, show me other things he is doing well when it comes to passing the ball.

Alex Smith is the quarterback of the only undefeated team in the NFL. Some people will never be happy.

Well Bill, if you would read and open your eyes, you would learn that the Chefs are 9-0 FRAUDS and are winning (like the Niners before them) DESPITE the scourge and s**t-pile of humanity that is their QB.

Sheesh.... do I have to spell it out for you?????

I find it rather hard to believe that this thread is nearly the length of the Kaepernick thread -- and this guy isn't our starting QB anymore.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I find it rather hard to believe that this thread is nearly the length of the Kaepernick thread -- and this guy isn't our starting QB anymore.

Believe it. Alex Smith is GOD around this parts (in this case, this thread).

yes it is a thing

it's probably bad luck

Nah - remember: He's luckiest QB ever! Two different teams have carried him to that awesome recent W-L record no matter how hard he tries to screw it up.
This
^^^ and the funny thing is.. this thread would have about 5 posts per day.. which would consist of me posting 2-3 articles and a few others responding with "cool! good for Alex!"... if not for the wonderful contributions to it by joecool, 49allthetime, and verb1der.
You do know the passing yards are supposed to be more than rushing yards, right?

Okay... so let's you and I take a look at SF's numbers then? The passing game's % of production is 55.3% (KC at 62.5%)

How's that for you?
You do know the passing yards are supposed to be more than rushing yards, right?

Okay... so let's you and I take a look at SF's numbers then? The passing game's % of production is 55.3% (KC at 62.5%)

How's that for you?

how about numbers against the same opponents
  • Amir
  • Veteran

lol whats gonna be your excuse when he loses his first playoff game?

How's that for you?

Moot point considering that the W or L is the only numbers that really count! F*ck fantasy football!

Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:

lol whats gonna be your excuse when he loses his first playoff game?

Huh? I'm not making any excuses.

When you say "he," do you mean the QB or the team.... Because the team is 9-0, while Smith is 0-9, AMIRITE?
Originally posted by kidash98:

How's that for you?

Moot point considering that the W or L is the only numbers that really count! F*ck fantasy football!

Has KC played any team that the Niners have this year?
Originally posted by kidash98:

How's that for you?

Has KC played any team that the Niners have this year?

No, different conference schedule all together.

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home