LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Why are some people in this thread so concerned about stats?? over in the Kaepernick thread and the thread about having the 32nd ranked offense, the motto is "who cares about stats? wins are the most important stat!"

That's not the motto over there. Check the stats or get back into that thread. Kap is ranked in the top 10 in passing, the real passing, not total yards.

This screams 'cherry pick'n'
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
He's already gone, compadres.

Sus...er...Jay Fake is gone? I hardly knew him!
I'm not even sure if that's offense only produced points. Just checked, KC is ranked 29th in offensive TD's per game.

1.8 = 10.8 points per game from their offense scoring 6-pointers. http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-touchdowns-per-game

Their defense is scoring 4.2 points per game.

So yes, no one is exaggerating when they say the KC offense is terrible. KC defense allows a league low 12 per game and they score 4.2 per game which means that nets to allowing 8 per game. KC offense is only scoring 10.8 points per game (special teams not included).

28th, from what I see. And 25th in total offensive scoring. Not good. How many "W"s does that require us to remove from the team's record?

Can the D shut down a high powered offense? We'll see.

If it slows down such an offense, can the O score more points than in the past? We'll see.
Why are some people in this thread so concerned about stats?? over in the Kaepernick thread and the thread about having the 32nd ranked offense, the motto is "who cares about stats? wins are the most important stat!"

YANL.
I miss me some Phil Jennings every now and them. Then I watch a Niners game and snap out of it. Chiefs exceeded my prediction.
I'm not even sure if that's offense only produced points. Just checked, KC is ranked 29th in offensive TD's per game.

1.8 = 10.8 points per game from their offense scoring 6-pointers. http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-touchdowns-per-game

So yes, no one is exaggerating when they say the KC offense is terrible. KC defense allows a league low 12 per game and they score 4.2 per game which means that nets to allowing 8 per game. KC offense is only scoring 10.8 points per game (special teams not included).

Who needs TD's? I think it's already been established that punts win football games, because of field position and s**t.

KC leads the league in punts, hence the reason they are undefeated.

28th, from what I see. And 25th in total offensive scoring. Not good. How many "W"s does that require us to remove from the team's record?

Can the D shut down a high powered offense? We'll see.

If it slows down such an offense, can the O score more points than in the past? We'll see.

I think it can hold a high powered offense, just not a power running offense. I already predicted what will happen. KC defense will keep the game close for so long and then a high powered offense will eventually break through while KC gets little help from their offense.
After seeing the difference from last season to this one, wouldn't be suprised if they went 16-0 and lost in the playoffs. They're already a miracle team.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

YANL.

Young Amish Never Lactate?

Yet Another Numerical Library?
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

YANL.

Yet Another Numerical Library?

Dyslexic version of "You Light Up My Life?"

Wherever Alex Smith goes, a good defense follows!
  • dj43
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

As for sacks, I wouldn't entirely fault the OL.

Alex in 8 games as a starter last year: 24 sacks.
Kap in 8 games as a starter last year: 14 sacks

Difference in 10 sacks is huge.

There have been a few that Alex took just for field positional/game situational purposes... but pretty much when he's been sacked this season, it's been pure OL fail. He has also impressively evaded some near-sacks and took off running. He had one incredible pass play in that last game.. was heavily pressured, escaped like twice, set his feet as he neared the sideline and zipped a great one into Bowe's hands at the sideline.. who actually caught it with feet in to convert! it was one of those special plays.

Of course, I don't expect YOU to believe this... but for those more interested in the truth of it.

He has escaped quite a few sacks this year and is finally using his feet more than usual, which is good to see. Nevertheless, Reid will eventually be looking for a better passer.
…and he will also be looking for receivers that do not drop passes that would gain important 3rd down conversions and sure touchdowns.

YANL.

Are you sure... Cuz I'm from Ohio.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Wherever Alex Smith goes, a good defense follows!

Not sure if magic or science...
  • dj43
Originally posted by kidash98:
And you know this as a fact? Bottom line, whether they played anyone worthy or not, that defense of theirs is something to watch! I think they have the ability to match up well with the Broncos and it can go either way.

I was surprised Buffalo moved the ball so well on them, however, Jeff Tuel was on fire. He looked like Aaron Rodgers most of the game. I could not believe he was the same guy that stunk the place up in the weeks before. That was one of the better passing displays I have seen all year.
[ Edited by dj43 on Nov 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone