LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
but... but... we never run a WCO and we have the bestest deep play WRs. We also have a terrible defense and an awful punter... so forgettabout the field position game. We need to be chucking up 50+ yard passes alls the times!

Simple question: do you hope the Niners do well this season?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
but... but... we never run a WCO and we have the bestest deep play WRs. We also have a terrible defense and an awful punter... so forgettabout the field position game. We need to be chucking up 50+ yard passes alls the times!

He has said repeatedly that he does. What is your point?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
good fn stuff. All I ever see ARodg do is slant, draw , screen, dumpoff, checkdown, draw, wait for defense to get turnover, run the ball, playaction bomb incomplete but gets a pass interference flag.

I see the Chiefs play the tanking raiders twice , so that's two easy wins right dere.

Rodgers and the Packs were able to get back in the game in the second half against Seattle in the infamous Touchbackdown game, by dink and dunks to counter the murdering pass rush of the Seahawks against an inferior Packers offensive line in the first half. Checkdowns are part of every NFL QB's game. Teams use it early and often through out every game as situation dictates. No checkdowns means either the qb or the OC is retarded... or both.

niners did same thing vs seattle in 1st game to open 2nd half, with smith hitting walker for td
I've got them at 9-7.
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
good fn stuff. All I ever see ARodg do is slant, draw , screen, dumpoff, checkdown, draw, wait for defense to get turnover, run the ball, playaction bomb incomplete but gets a pass interference flag.

I see the Chiefs play the tanking raiders twice , so that's two easy wins right dere.

Rodgers and the Packs were able to get back in the game in the second half against Seattle in the infamous Touchbackdown game, by dink and dunks to counter the murdering pass rush of the Seahawks against an inferior Packers offensive line in the first half. Checkdowns are part of every NFL QB's game. Teams use it early and often through out every game as situation dictates. No checkdowns means either the qb or the OC is retarded... or both.

niners did same thing vs seattle in 1st game to open 2nd half, with smith hitting walker for td

I think we counter the Seattle pass rush differently then the Packs. We have a better running game so we ran the hell out of the ball in the second half I always thought Roman started to call all those running plays because Smith had threw that end zone INT and got rattled. But now that I think about it, it could just be Roman wanting to ram the ball down Seattle's throat. A big F*CK YOU to the Seattle pass rush. Smith didn't do much any passing in the second half. He just handed the ball to the RB, and changed the plays to a run any chance he gets.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 24, 2013 at 4:45 AM ]

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

This. I would be heartbroken if my Niners fail to put up 9+ wins this season.

I'm with you.... im saying the chiefs go 10-6 this year, and our niners go at least 11-5. But i'll be damned if i see this f=?%¤ pattern again of WWL, WWL, WWL. thats s**t was getting me soo pissed about our squad last year. it was like after our 13-3 season, after any two wins, we'd fall apart. I dont remember how many times a lot of us pointed that out.....

but this is about the chiefs so lemme stay on task, but i say yeah 10-6

That's great. Why do you think a moderator feels he has to step in and try to protect you? What's up with that?

Why do you feel you have to step in here? But, if you really want to know, this poster on another thread made a remark about how we have to worry about Kaepernick staying out of jail. I don't see you stepping in and questioning a post like that even though it's clearly meant to provoke. If a Seahawks fan came on this board and made a remark that he thought Kaepernick might have trouble staying out of jail, I suspect that some people would call that the word which must not be uttered for some reason around here. So, let's have a little balance around here. And, yes, I can take a joke, but I don't happen to think a remark about Kaepernick staying out of jail is funny - I think it's racist and classist - based on his looks and nothing else. And, It happens to be my right to hold that opinion.
That's great. Why do you think a moderator feels he has to step in and try to protect you? What's up with that?

Can't for sure speak for him, but I'd say your question was (innocent or not) bizarrely offensive. Asking a 49ers fan if he wants his 49ers to win?and asking it in a Chiefs thread? That would typically indicate that you are insulting my 49erhood.

I forgive you.

Why do you feel you have to step in here? But, if you really want to know, this poster on another thread made a remark about how we have to worry about Kaepernick staying out of jail. I don't see you stepping in and questioning a post like that even though it's clearly meant to provoke. If a Seahawks fan came on this board and made a remark that he thought Kaepernick might have trouble staying out of jail, I suspect that some people would call that the word which must not be uttered for some reason around here. So, let's have a little balance around here. And, yes, I can take a joke, but I don't happen to think a remark about Kaepernick staying out of jail is funny - I think it's racist and classist - based on his looks and nothing else. And, It happens to be my right to hold that opinion.

Not every post is made with the sincerest intentions. No worries.
Can't for sure speak for him, but I'd say your question was (innocent or not) bizarrely offensive. Asking a 49ers fan if he wants his 49ers to win?and asking it in a Chiefs thread? That would typically indicate that you are insulting my 49erhood.

I forgive you.

Hey, let's just get along.

I guess I'm just old fashioned, but I always have a hard time with fans taking shots at Niner players unless they really, really deserve it.
Hey, let's just get along.

I guess I'm just old fashioned, but I always have a hard time with fans taking shots at Niner players unless they really, really deserve it.

I come from a different crowd, really. When I hang out with people, we are constantly smacking each other around verbally... and no one takes offense.

If I were to say that I think Kaep is an ugly, goofy looking caricature of some exotic bird... then why should another fan give a damn at all? I'm already on record to think that if he stays hungry and applies himself, Kaep has the talent to be great. Whether afterwards, I say I hate the tats, the chicken legs, etc... does that then make me a hater of my QB?
I come from a different crowd, really. When I hang out with people, we are constantly smacking each other around verbally... and no one takes offense.

If I were to say that I think Kaep is an ugly, goofy looking caricature of some exotic bird... then why should another fan give a damn at all? I'm already on record to think that if he stays hungry and applies himself, Kaep has the talent to be great. Whether afterwards, I say I hate the tats, the chicken legs, etc... does that then make me a hater of my QB?

I understand - already in the process of forcing myself to lighten up. I used to have a sure-fire method for doing that, but I can't take that route anymore. Oh well.
Vegas odds say 6.5 wins.....
Share 49ersWebzone