There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's early, I know, but if the Chiefs continue to win and can get home field advantage, there's no telling what could happen in the playoffs.

there are some teams like the pats, ravens and denver used to cold weather but gotta tell you,, the midwest in january with those bat s**t crazy chiefs fans wearing short sleeved shirts is a heckuva sight for the opposition

cold and the loudest stadium in the NFL..that's a heck of a combo.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's early, I know, but if the Chiefs continue to win and can get home field advantage, there's no telling what could happen in the playoffs.

there are some teams like the pats, ravens and denver used to cold weather but gotta tell you,, the midwest in january with those bat s**t crazy chiefs fans wearing short sleeved shirts is a heckuva sight for the opposition

cold and the loudest stadium in the NFL..that's a heck of a combo.

One good thing for the Chiefs is the AFC is weak this year, if I had to pick, I think the Colts can upset in KC.
Manning (7-1) - 4 fumbles lost
Luck (5-2) - 1 fumble lost
Wilson (7-1) - 5 fumbles lost
Brees (6-1) - 0 fumbles lost
Kaepernick (6-2) - 4 fumbles lost
Dalton (6-3) - 2 fumbles lost
Stafford (5-3) - 2 fumbles lost

A. Smith (8-0) - 0 fumbles lost

I was wondering about QB fumble totals, as I watch some of these QBs fumbling quite a bit. Aside from the low INTs for Alex, the fumbles he hasn't given up are also very advantageous.

... and just throwing it out there, KC is still top 10 in most team drops... and still bottom 10 in OL pass protection... and still #1 in most offensive penalties.
Chiefs-Broncos get flexed onto Sunday Night Football

APGoing into the season, there were reasons to think the Chiefs would be better, namely because they could barely be worse than in 2012.But now that they're perfect, they're suddenly a prime time draw.The NFL announced the Week 11 Chiefs-Broncos game on Nov. 17 has been drawn as the first flex-scheduled game of the year, replacing Packers-Giants on Sunday Night Football.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/01/chiefs-broncos-get-flexed-onto-sunday-night-football/

Great news for me, as before, SF/NOLA and the KC/DEN game were both scheduled at the same time!

Matt Maiocco :

"After eight games, the Chiefs are the only unbeaten team in the NFL. And the 49ers are guaranteed to receive Kansas City's second-round pick.
If the 49ers would like to see that pick acquired from the Chiefs to be the best-possible selection, they would now like to see the Chiefs go into a tailspin and fail to make the playoffs."


Yes please lose all the rest
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Chiefs-Broncos get flexed onto Sunday Night Football

APGoing into the season, there were reasons to think the Chiefs would be better, namely because they could barely be worse than in 2012.But now that they're perfect, they're suddenly a prime time draw.The NFL announced the Week 11 Chiefs-Broncos game on Nov. 17 has been drawn as the first flex-scheduled game of the year, replacing Packers-Giants on Sunday Night Football.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/01/chiefs-broncos-get-flexed-onto-sunday-night-football/

Great news for me, as before, SF/NOLA and the KC/DEN game were both scheduled at the same time!


LOL @ that GIF
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,987
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's early, I know, but if the Chiefs continue to win and can get home field advantage, there's no telling what could happen in the playoffs.

there are some teams like the pats, ravens and denver used to cold weather but gotta tell you,, the midwest in january with those bat s**t crazy chiefs fans wearing short sleeved shirts is a heckuva sight for the opposition

cold and the loudest stadium in the NFL..that's a heck of a combo.

One good thing for the Chiefs is the AFC is weak this year, if I had to pick, I think the Colts can upset in KC.
i agree, yes the chiefs are unbeaten but right now i think the best team playing the best now are the colts
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Chiefs-Broncos get flexed onto Sunday Night Football

APGoing into the season, there were reasons to think the Chiefs would be better, namely because they could barely be worse than in 2012.But now that they're perfect, they're suddenly a prime time draw.The NFL announced the Week 11 Chiefs-Broncos game on Nov. 17 has been drawn as the first flex-scheduled game of the year, replacing Packers-Giants on Sunday Night Football.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/01/chiefs-broncos-get-flexed-onto-sunday-night-football/

Great news for me, as before, SF/NOLA and the KC/DEN game were both scheduled at the same time!


Looks like NBC saved you from a difficult dilemma. Which game to watch: your favorite team or SF vs NO.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,499
They have won enough.

Time to lose some.

I hope they can go 0-8 in the second half of the season.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i agree, yes the chiefs are unbeaten but right now i think the best team playing the best now are the colts

Meh, they're vulnerable, especially with Wayne out. San Diego ran the ball down their throats, 49ers should have done the same, they're a very good team but definitely some holes on that roster. I'd honestly be more worried about running into the Broncos or Patriots with Gronkowski in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Looks like NBC saved you from a difficult dilemma. Which game to watch: your favorite team or SF vs NO.

LOL, this.
I don't understand why so many people hate on Alex Smith even though he no longer plays for the 49ers. Although i understand why 49ers fans still Root for him..
pro football focus ranks marcus cooper as 4th best corner in nfl, according to sports illustrated's chris burke
Originally posted by hofer36:
pro football focus ranks marcus cooper as 4th best corner in nfl, according to sports illustrated's chris burke

Yes, although he's still played about 200 less snaps than the other CB's, it'll be interesting to see if he keeps the level of play up.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
"You're welcome to your own opinion...for the most part this discussion is sidebar for the important points in the article."

This long-time Niner fan is not going to let anyone get away with pretending the Bears were the dominate team of the 80's, even if it is a "sidebar." Pure, unmitigated bull. And it's not an opinion. It's a fact. Don't be calling a team that had one championship in the 80's the definition of dominance unless you want to be ridiculed. The Niners won FOUR championships in the 80's. That's the definition of dominance.

This. How can the Bears be the definition of dominance when they only won a single championships, and was dominated, multiple times by the 49ers in that decade? Whether it be the 84 or 88 NFC Championship games, or the 41-0 massacre on Monday Night Football, outside of the Bears one year of glory, the 49ers owned them.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home