There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
lol

14 yds Dude is so safe, he had a pass to himself rather than to his receiver.

Lol
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
lol

14 yds Dude is so safe, he had a pass to himself rather than to his receiver.

Lol

People really questioned this play as a designed play? With Charles immediately sealing the rusher from the left side? Hmm...
Lol. Kap has done that same thing several times.
Defenslex Smith 13/19 122 yards 1 td.
18/26 for 175 and 2 tds so far
Who cares they won 8!!!!
2nd rounder achieved !
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
2nd rounder achieved !

This!
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
2nd rounder achieved !

This!

boom!!!!

can we waste it?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
boom!!!!

can we waste it?

on a WR
Now that KC has won 8, beware of this thread.
They really need to start losing games now. Like 0 - 8 the back half of the season. Too many wins too fast. Our 2nd will be really late. Really KC start losing early and often from now on.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
anyone rooting for the chiefs after this point is a fake ass fan. we got our 2nd. now lets hope for the highest possible 2nd round pick.

8-8.
I think they end up 13-3. They'll lose to Denver, San Diego, and Indy. 11-5 at worst. Going 3-5 would be surprising though but never know.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They really need to start losing games now. Like 0 - 8 the back half of the season. Too many wins too fast. Our 2nd will be really late. Really KC start losing early and often from now on.

I really don't care where the pick is as I still believe it will be used to trade up for a dynamic player. If they have to add a 4th instead of a 5th with the 2nd it's OK by me. But that all depends on the break down of talent and where Baalke sees a gem. Fun to be thinking of the draft so soon! ?