LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They really need to start losing games now. Like 0 - 8 the back half of the season. Too many wins too fast. Our 2nd will be really late. Really KC start losing early and often from now on.

I really don't care where the pick is as I still believe it will be used to trade up for a dynamic player. If they have to add a 4th instead of a 5th with the 2nd it's OK by me. But that all depends on the break down of talent and where Baalke sees a gem. Fun to be thinking of the draft so soon! ?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Thanks Chiefs

Now lose the rest of your games
Time to hope the chiefs lose every game from this point.
Originally posted by Amir:
anyone rooting for the chiefs after this point is a fake ass fan. we got our 2nd. now lets hope for the highest possible 2nd round pick.

8-8.

excuse me?
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jakemall:
anyone rooting for the chiefs after this point is a fake ass fan. we got our 2nd. now lets hope for the highest possible 2nd round pick.

8-8.

excuse me?

8-8.

excuse me?

The difference is between a mid 2nd round pick and a late 2nd is inconsequential. That means, that it just doesn't matter THAT much. So, just because I chose to root for Alex to do well, does not take anything away from my being a 9ers fan. When the two teams play each other, I'll be rooting for the 9ers.

Don't sweat the small stuff. It just doesn't matter. And if it does to you..well...
I just saw the highlights and Smith threw a real beauty of a bullet down the seem for what looked like about a 30 yard TD. Very nice pass.
The difference is between a mid 2nd round pick and a late 2nd is inconsequential. That means, that it just doesn't matter THAT much. So, just because I chose to root for Alex to do well, does not take anything away from my being a 9ers fan. When the two teams play each other, I'll be rooting for the 9ers.

Don't sweat the small stuff. It just doesn't matter. And if it does to you..well...

I'll keep rooting for Alex too, but I want everyone around him to fail. One spot could mean a lot in the draft.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I just saw the highlights and Smith threw a real beauty of a bullet down the seem for what looked like about a 30 yard TD. Very nice pass.

28 yd beauty to the midget McCluster

I totally agree. A perfect example. Last year for the 14th pick in the second round, the bills took Alonso who has started every game, has 70 tackles, and is playing at ROY level. The ravens at 24 in the second took Arthur Brown who has 3 tackles. I'm sure not a single ravens fan wishes they had a shot at Alonso, clearly inconsequential.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I totally agree. A perfect example. Last year for the 14th pick in the second round, the bills took Alonso who has started every game, has 70 tackles, and is playing at ROY level. The ravens at 24 in the second took Arthur Brown who has 3 tackles. I'm sure not a single ravens fan wishes they had a shot at Alonso, clearly inconsequential.

lol this.

8-8.

were the "fans" rooting against smith when he was the niners qb fake ass fans too?
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by XD33:
oh yea right...and PEYTON Manings LEGENDARY PLAYOFF season is what is needed to win a game. Member Brady 16-0 broke all the records, what happend he faced a good defense and got beat.

Essentially what im saying is , ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.
Theres been plenty of games where Peyton and Bradyhad bad games and the Defense bailed him out.

You really think Peyton will win the SB. historically speaking his chances are at 30%. Historically speaking A Smith, A. Dalton chances are at 70%.

in the previous 10 years.
guys with elite arms and the QBs that had the most ESPN groupies.
those guys only won 3/10 rings and only 1 at the ages past 32.

while MANGERS who had their defenses and KICKERS bail them out won 7.

Eli,Ben,Brady(before 2007),Flaco,

EliBen Brady- went on to win multiple rings before turning 30.

You're confusing me. All of the QBs mentioned above (besides Alex) can attack passing anywhere on the field, they don't just play it safe and throw check downs, that's the difference. And btw Peyton has a ring bro, he's already proven.

are those qbs 27-5-1 in their last 33 starts?
If the road to the SB goes through KC...good luck to their AFC opponents. They'll need it. Have a hard time seeing anyone beat them at home except a maybe Denver.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

this
Share 49ersWebzone