THOSE

Like you could really sucks Alexs dick over the internet

I need to visit this thread more often.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
lol PM? Why would I do that. I dont PM folks on here for fun. But thats fine, you dont have to answer. If we are being honest, you are a bandwagon niner fan, and thats fine. '

Go Niners.

Oh, do explain to me who I am... sir mod.

well if I had to guess, based on your age (early 30s), being from Louisiana, your hometown saints were horrible when you were a kid so you went with the cool story. The 49ers, Joe, Steve, Jerry etc. That worked well for you until Alex was "disrespected", so you found yourself in another situation (to use your words) chose what team to be a fan of. Thats the chiefs. And for the record, I would respect you more if you admitted it. If you dont, cool. Enjoy the board.

Go niners.

Got to say you guys are being a little harsh on him. He does love himself some Alex Smith but still shows he wants what is best for the niners. Now as for the pick I am on board with loving the story more then the pick.

Meaning I want the Cheifs to somehow be better then the juggernaut that is the Broncos. The reason are two fold. I really respect Manning but man the underdog story is always better as long as it's not a underdog beating the niners. The other is I simply feel better about our choice of Smith. Not saying Rodgers was not the right choice but the fact that Smith is showing why he was in the argument for number one makes me feel better about the pick.

Now things did not turn out the way they should have for us and you can blame that on Smith not developing fast enough or the team around him not developing. The fact is the last three years Smith while not putting up eye popping numbers has become a winner in the league. He is also a class act and I can't help but to cheer that on.

So I want the Chiefs to win as many games as possible and even make the super bowl. Now once there they can just lose to the niners
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
go sign up on the Chiefs Forum and suck alex's dick there

THIS

THOSE

Like you could really sucks Alexs dick over the internet

I need to visit this thread more often.

LOLLLL
  • Jiks
They'll probably play Cinci in Rd 1 - Dalton vs that defense is a serious mismatch.
OK, I am curious. Lets pretend here.

49ers and Chiefs are about to play. If the niners win or lose, it doesnt change their post season at all. They are in no matter what, and cannot do any better by winning. The chiefs however are clinging to their playoff lives. This is the last game of the year and they have to win to get Alex and the Chiefs into the playoffs. Who you want to win?

I might want the Niners to lose IF.. the game didnt change their post season at all and it would potentially get them a better draft pick. However, it certainly wouldnt be because of the Chiefs. Once they get their 8 wins it is meaningless to me what happens to them. I just dont get the love for Alex Smith anyway. You would think he was Joe Montana the way some drool over him.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
please start losing
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

put warbonnet on him lol
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Can't we all just get along?

Evidently all mods do not consider this a goal worthy of pursuit.

anyone who wants them to better than 8-8 is not totally invested in being a niner fan.

Alex having a stronger record than Brady and manning would be funny as hell.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I might want the Niners to lose IF.. the game didnt change their post season at all and it would potentially get them a better draft pick. However, it certainly wouldnt be because of the Chiefs. Once they get their 8 wins it is meaningless to me what happens to them. I just dont get the love for Alex Smith anyway. You would think he was Joe Montana the way some drool over him.

i stopped taking your seriously after your first six words
Originally posted by jreff22:
anyone who wants them to better than 8-8 is not totally invested in being a niner fan.

Alex having a stronger record than Brady and manning would be funny as hell.

i dont think the difference between a mid level 2nd rd pick and a lower level 2nd rd pick is all that significant, it is more a question of what you do with the pick...aj jenkins went in the ed of rd 1, derek wolfe and kendall reyses in rd 2 of same draft and ty hilton even later
Originally posted by hofer36:
i dont think the difference between a mid level 2nd rd pick and a lower level 2nd rd pick is all that significant, it is more a question of what you do with the pick...aj jenkins went in the ed of rd 1, derek wolfe and kendall reyses in rd 2 of same draft and ty hilton even later

The difference between a late 2nd round pick and middle of the round 2nd round pick is that you can trade down from that mid 2nd round back into the back of the round and pick up another 3rd round pick or an early 4th in the process.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by hofer36:

The difference between a late 2nd round pick and middle of the round 2nd round pick is that you can trade down from that mid 2nd round back into the back of the round and pick up another 3rd round pick or an early 4th in the process.

We can just package all of our 37 7th rounders and move up.
Share 49ersWebzone